• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

I've got a 24 inch LCD monitor sitting around doing nothing if you want it bro.

This is why this is my main man.

On a totally unrelated, completely heterosexual note, I haven't heard anything about podcast plans, but I'm going to be gone Saturday and Sunday so if it's still happening this weekend, I'll have to be out.

Next weekend should be fine for me. Or whenever.

Cactus

Banned
Fuck Bozak. Outside of faceoffs, he's prety useless. If he wants a big payday he can get it somewhere else.

I'd take Mac back, though. 3x3m sounds fair to me.

I'd like to see Kadri and Grabovski as the 1/2 guys next season.

Konstantinov's walking on his own now. :D

Nice to see some positive news for this team, even if it is from a player from a long time ago.

bilde

Spl1nter

Fuck Bozak. Outside of faceoffs, he's prety useless. If he wants a big payday he can get it somewhere else.

He has been good these past few games. He was beasting against New York. He is inconsistent however.

He has been good these past few games. He was beasting against New York. He is inconsistent however.

He's a very average player on a line with highly skilled forwards. Compare Bozak's opportunities to excel with Grabovski's.

If Bozak is signed for anything more than 3 million, it'll be a massive fleecing and severely damage the team moving forward.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New Rangers lines:

Nash-Stepan-Callahan
Hagelin-Brassard-Zuccarello
Clowe-Richards-Boyle
Pyatt-Powe-Asham

That Brassard line could be really fun. So much speed.

Quick

Banned

Bozak's in a funny situation: rating him against other top lines, he's at the middle of the pack/close to the bottom. But he just fits and works well on the top line, and actually wins faceoffs.

Not really sure about $5 million. Maybe I'm undervaluing him, but anything over $3 million is too much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stock just said on radio if he had to give the Norris out now he'd give it to Beauchimen.......

YES! I loved Vladdy, despite his affiliations. Great to see.

He was such a beast, if it wasn't for that accident, who knows how good he would have continued to be. Same thing goes for Fischer after he had that heart trouble. Miss them both :(

Though Fischer has turned into an amazing scout.

What I like about Vladdy now is that he is still continuing to work to improve even as he gets older, just isn't giving up, brings a tear to my eye. :*)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I want to see 3 Canadian teams make the conference finals

American team wins the cup

Not gonna happen, there's no way more than 2 Canadian teams will make it to Conference finals... Canucks/Habs are the only teams I see capable of doing so.

I just want a Hawks-Canucks Conference final. This thread will not survive it.

TUSR

Banned
Not gonna happen, there's no way more than 2 Canadian teams will make it to Conference finals... Canucks/Habs are the only teams I see capable of doing so.

Leafs Canucks SCF

Smiley90

Leafs Canucks SCF

No, that just won't happen.

Most entertaining path for the Canucks would probably be Sharks/Wings - Ducks - Hawks - Habs/Bruins

Every series would be entertaining to watch.

TUSR

Banned
No, that just won't happen.

Most entertaining path for the Canucks would probably be Sharks/Wings - Ducks - Hawks - Habs/Bruins

Every series would be entertaining to watch.

our two largest fan bases are Van and Toronto

Van beats Chi in the west and Tor beats MTL in the east.

GAF meltdown

Smiley90

our two largest fan bases are Van and Toronto

Van beats Chi in the west and Tor beats MTL in the east.

GAF meltdown

GAF woyldn't survive those conference finals to begin with. There's not enough salt in the world to power those series.

Also WTF it's snowing. STFu april.

A Canucks-Hawks and Toronto-Montreal series in the same postseason would end in an NHL-GAF graveyard.

Cake Boss

Banned
GAF woyldn't survive those conference finals to begin with. There's not enough salt in the world to power those series.

Also WTF it's snowing. STFu april.

Lousy Smarch weather.

We got freezing rain here, so many accidents with people that got rid of their snow tires already.

Tabris

I can almost guarantee I'll be banned when the Canucks eventually win that SC.

I have a full word document ready to paste that'll stretch over a couple of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom