• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

Patrick Sharp back to playing center? I never thought I'd see the day.

g49oM.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Detroit can package Quincey, Cleary, White, Filppula, and Samuelsson in a trade for a 5th round pick? Make it happen Kenny!!!

Anderson is looking much better tonight. You can probably chalk his first few starts back to rust.

Looks like he is back to pre-injury form, which is a good thing as they are tired tonight and it shows.

I don't think he can play enough games to qualify for the Vezina, unless they lowered the requirement due to the short season.

Looks like he is back to pre-injury form, which is a good thing as they are tired tonight and it shows.

I don't think he can play enough games to qualify for the Vezina, unless they lowered the requirement due to the short season.
Eh

Even if he qualifies on games I can easily see it going to Backstrom, or another numerically inferior but more frequently starting goalie.

Stock just said on radio if he had to give the Norris out now he'd give it to Beauchimen.......

That's a bad thing? He's finally getting a little recognition.

He's played all games so far and has been our best D. He's a HUGE reason why we're doing so well.

Only reason people aren't noticing is because he isn't putting up goals. Which seems to be how people are rating how Norris-worthy a D is nowadays. What a joke.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

He's played all games so far and has been our best D. He's a HUGE reason why we're doing so well.

Only reason people aren't noticing is because he isn't putting up goals. Which seems to be how people are rating how Norris-worthy a D is nowadays. What a joke.

It's the same reason Brodin won't be getting the Calder.. Hopefully he'll at least get nominated.

Cagey

Banned
Before Marty went down: 10-3-4
After Marty went down, before Kovalchuk: 3-6-2
After Marty returns, before Kovalchuk: 2-0-0
After Kovalchuk: 0-6-3

12-3-4 when our goalie and superstar winger are healthy (regardless of all other injuries). 3-12-5 when one of the two is down.

End this season FFS. Put me out of my misery.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I'm not saying he shouldn't get a nomination or some recognition, but to say he should be the winner is ridiculous.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Subban wins, even after holding out on the start of the season for so long, then it's undeserved.
What does he him holding out have to do with it? If anything the fact that he's leading D man in points and playing so well after missing the first 2 weeks of the season and camp should make a better case for his winning it.

pringles

Chicago's only lost 1 game against the Central this year. That's insane.

Also if we get shutout fucking again tonight I'm going to go insane.

What does he him holding out have to do with it? If anything the fact that he's leading D man in points and playing so well after missing the first 2 weeks of the season and camp should make a better case for his winning it.

The Norris isn't the Art Ross for defenseman. Subban's a fantastic player but there are more then a few better defensive defenseman in the league right now.

On the other hand Karlsson won last year so I guess I have no right to complain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man, we really need a resident Columbus fan (LEEROY JEEENKINS), so this can become the official CBJ WIN gif (or, alternatively, Anisimov scores?)

AVz939m.gif

The Norris isn't the Art Ross for defenseman. Subban's a fantastic player but there are more then a few better defensive defenseman in the league right now.

On the other hand Karlsson won last year so I guess I have no right to complain.

Subban gets relatively easy minutes 5-on-5, he is not playing against the opponent's best players and out of his 34 points only 11 are at even-strength.

Don't even mention him and Erik in the same sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom