• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

broomswp.gif

pringles

Really love Blackhawk fans, they're classy and good guys even when they're the best team in the league and beating up on teams in complete disarray.

In other news, I hate shootouts. But if we can't score more than 2 goals per game we're not going to win a lot either. Howard's playing insane and is pretty much the only guy who looks like he really WANTS to be in the playoffs. Starting to feel like we're actually going to miss, probably won't even help if we beat Dallas in the last game of the season.

Marvie_3

Banned
Really love Blackhawk fans, they're classy and good guys even when they're the best team in the league and beating up on teams in complete disarray.

In other news, I hate shootouts. But if we can't score more than 2 goals per game we're not going to win a lot either. Howard's playing insane and is pretty much the only guy who looks like he really WANTS to be in the playoffs. Starting to feel like we're actually going to miss, probably won't even help if we beat Dallas in the last game of the season.
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Last stretch of the season to clinch a playoff spot and this team decides they want to lose 3 row. Yup, first time we are going to miss the playoffs, Detroit gave up trying to control their fate and decided to put it in the hands of the teams behind us. Dallas with one more ROW and 2 points behind with a game in hand, they win one and they pass us. Screw it, don't know why I'm bothering with this pathetic team, no urgency to win and half our offense doesn't realized you have to score goals to win. I'm pretty much done with this team this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Blue Jackets 1 point (and 1 game) out of the playoffs, Rangers tied for 8th (but with 2 games in hand)

BELIEVE

Last stretch of the season to clinch a playoff spot and this team decides they want to lose 3 row. Yup, first time we are going to miss the playoffs, Detroit gave up trying to control their fate and decided to put it in the hands of the teams behind us. Dallas with one more ROW and 2 points behind with a game in hand, they win one and they pass us. Screw it, don't know why I'm bothering with this pathetic team, no urgency to win and half our offense doesn't realized you have to score goals to win. I'm pretty much done with this team this year.

Won't even celebrate if they win the cup?

Heretic

Crazed, my suicide bro, if Ducks-Age and Habs-Age can stick with their team during last season, you can do it with your PLAYOFF CONTENDING team...

NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

Congratz man! :)

Congrats dude. This your first? I have a few, they're pretty cool.

Won't even celebrate if they win the cup?

Cup, HAHAHAHAHAHA, That is a great joke...

Crazed, my suicide bro, if Ducks-Age and Habs-Age can stick with their team during last season, you can do it with your PLAYOFF CONTENDING team...

No, screw it, every game I keep telling myself, "ya know what, maybe they finally realize they need to kick it into high gear and take all that skill they have, and go out their and win some games". But nope, I'm continually disappointed and fall for the same thing, even our most recent wins have been pretty lackluster, screw it no more, not this year, I was perfectly fine not having to worry about this team this year with the lockout, but nope stupid sides had to agree to something and now I'm stressed out and angry about this pathetic excuse for a hockey team. Almost the entire team, leadership, and management are at fault, screw them, can't wait to finish in 9th place a few more years and be like Calgary, going to be great!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No fucking kidding, he's ready to kill himself because his team is in 8th...jesus christ talk about first world problems.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

baby-habs-vs-baby-leafs.jpg

The battle will rage on for another generation

this team sucks.

hawks bent the wings over this season. they have every right to gloat.

wsoxfan is a moron, but isn't he like 13? give the kid a break.

congrats!

Heretic

DUDE!!!! CONGRATS MAN! Here's to the future member of Ducks-Age!

zedge

Gio! Well we gave the yotes one point . Still a win . Reinhart so close to his first goal a few times.

Grats!

pringles

Half? Our entire roster has forgotten how to score goals. They look lost and afraid everytime a scoring opportunity comes up. Not even Z and Dats can buy a goal.

We don't deserve to make the playoffs. And honestly I'd rather see us end up on the outside, sending a message to Holland/Babcock that you can't go an entire season playing guys like Cleary, Miller and Abdelkader in the top 6 and expect to be a playoff team. If we get in, we'll only get embarrassed in 4 straight games to the Hawks and have to endure more "fuck you Wings" and annoying gifs from the resident Hawks fans.

Cup, HAHAHAHAHAHA, That is a great joke...

No, screw it, every game I keep telling myself, "ya know what, maybe they finally realize they need to kick it into high gear and take all that skill they have, and go out their and win some games". But nope, I'm continually disappointed and fall for the same thing, even our most recent wins have been pretty lackluster, screw it no more, not this year, I was perfectly fine not having to worry about this team this year with the lockout, but nope stupid sides had to agree to something and now I'm stressed out and angry about this pathetic excuse for a hockey team. Almost the entire team, leadership, and management are at fault, screw them, can't wait to finish in 9th place a few more years and be like Calgary, going to be great!!

You have the longest playoff streak in the league.

There are Florida/Calgary/Colorado fans on the board bro.

Marvie_3

Banned
Half? Our entire roster has forgotten how to score goals. They look lost and afraid everytime a scoring opportunity comes up. Not even Z and Dats can buy a goal.

We don't deserve to make the playoffs. And honestly I'd rather see us end up on the outside, sending a message to Holland/Babcock that you can't go an entire season playing guys like Cleary, Miller and Abdelkader in the top 6 and expect to be a playoff team. If we get in, we'll only get embarrassed in 4 straight games to the Hawks and have to endure more "fuck you Wings" and annoying gifs from the resident Hawks fans.

innaNH5k1iGGY.gif

We actually went out and looked for baby leafs gear today. Replace that Habs jersey with a Detroit jersey and that'll be eerily accurate.
Arab is going to punch your baby in the face?

Revenant

congrats man!

2xzO0.gif

Thanks! Yeah, this'll be the first, thought I've got lots of nieces and nephews, so I'm not going in totally blind. I've already made the wife DD once. I'm drinking for 3 for the next 8 months!

lol. My middle kid, starting this season has really started to get into hockey. I haven't pushed any sports on my kids so its cool seeing them take interests in sports on their own.

lol. My middle kid, starting this season has really started to get into hockey. I haven't pushed any sports on my kids so its cool seeing them take interests in sports on their own.

Haha, I don't think my kid will have any trouble getting into hockey, but the wife is maybe more of a Leafs fan than I am. I'm a musician though, so I'm really curious as to how that'll play out.

Congratulations. I'd say raise him/her right, but you're raising them a Leafs fan.

DAEs6JE.jpg

TUSR

Banned
Haha, I don't think my kid will have any trouble getting into hockey, but the wife is maybe more of a Leafs fan than I am. I'm a musician though, so I'm really curious as to how that'll play out.

wooooooo

grats buddy
get him/her on skates ASAP if you want a chance

wooooooo

grats buddy
get him/her on skates ASAP if you want a chance

Oh, you gotta believe we've already scouted out the hockey league situation in our area. I mean, not actively because that's kinda creepy, but through my nephew who just started playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom