• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
xS4ZT0U.jpg

Yikessss.

As much as Marchand is a rat-faced fink, rewarding players for injuring him (even in jest) is a bit much.

EDIT: also they apologized, so whatever I guess.

pringles

Minnesota's got a good one in Johan Gustafsson. Looking amazing in the SEL finals right now, keeping the game 0-0 after 3 periods.
Guessing he'll be a NHLer next season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Minnesota's got a good one in Johan Gustafsson. Looking amazing in the SEL finals right now, keeping the game 0-0 after 3 periods.
Guessing he'll be a NHLer next season.

And Jonas gustavsson destroyed in the SEL playoffs

.961 %

1.03 GAA

5 SO

Merguson

Banned
So why is there so much talk about buying out Bryz now? I thought he wasn't playing bad?

His save percentage is .898 as of today.

That's just terrible especially when you consider the contract given to him.

EDIT: I bet the Flyers would do it for next year if there's no real turnaround.

He isn't playing badly but that contract is awful, especially with dropping cap next year.

I can't see being stuck with a buyout hitting the cap being that much more attractive, especially with no alternative to replace him. He's early in his contract so the buyout price can't be that cheap.

Ya, but there D has been horrible from what I've seen so you can't blame that all on him.

CCF23

Canucks lines today look a bit different:

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen
Kassian - Kesler - Burrows
Weise - Roy - Raymond
shitty 4th line

Also, Higgins has a confirmed mild knee strain and shouldn't miss more than two weeks. Tanev's injury is apparently a little worse so it might push into the playoffs.

So much AHLberts. Our top 4 D are gonna have to log a ton of minutes in the first round if Tanev is out for the whole round.

bjb

Banned
Damn, as a casual NHL fan it's sad to see NBA-GAF going all in bashing hockey in the Kobe Bryant thread lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs-GAF, are you ready?
ready_to_fight__iron_man_2_gif__by_foxedpeople-d53jht4.gif

Only way Subban gets close to the Norris is Canadian media bias. Its Suter's this year with Letang and Karlsson injured.
Saying he's not even close is fucking stupid and coming from hockey fans who hate him. LeBrun, McGuire, Friedman, Ferraro have all said he's a leading candidate and he could win it, and McGuire said he's one of the top candidates for Sochi right now. I'm done with this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Lee is reffing the Habs / Leafs game so we can all bitch together about how terrible he is.

Merguson

Banned
jbqu3kJQIuJ6KN_e.jpg

Saying he's not even close is fucking stupid and coming from hockey fans who hate him. LeBrun, McGuire, Friedman, Ferraro have all said he's a leading candidate and he could win it, and McGuire said he's one of the top candidates for Sochi right now. I'm done with this.

You shouldn't use gifs. Fixed.

EDIT: Man, that Guardian Project was such an amazing failure.

Spl1nter

He really just isn't that close to Suter. Suter is having a phenomenal year and has a number of more importnat stats in his favour. Obviously he is a top candidate but he doesnt have ES time, ES points and relative competition. Probably still #2.

What? Canadian fans are saying Subban shouldn't be a favourite for the Norris? That's bonkers.

I think his decision to sit-out the start of the season will disqualify him in the eyes of the writers, but he is completely deserving of (serious) consideration.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well I've already thrown my vote in for Subban and I think he could be there for Sochi as well.

Only locks for me are Weber and Doughty. Lol LET'S PUT BRYAN MCCABE ON THE ROSTER!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Damn, as a casual NHL fan it's sad to see NBA-GAF going all in bashing hockey in the Kobe Bryant thread lol

If they want to be childish, so be it. Still doesn't change the facts being wrought to their small minds. We like chess, they like go fish. We drink beer in the evening and hard liquor and night- they drink vodka coolers. Our pubes are fuller than their chest hair.

More things change, more they stay the same.

Bryz has been terrible this year.

Edit: he has had some good games but he inspires no confidence, and he cant make the big save to get the team a win when they need him to.

Glad to hear Mason is starting, hopefully we never see Bryz again for the Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom