• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
I'm running out of After Hour pics. Got one left. And then it's back to google to see things that should never be seen

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
b9KN1.gif

Kassian and Higgins on the same line to make the Kiss Higgins line please.

Also this is both After Hours worthy and music discussion worthy, but I been listening to a bit of Pagan Folk Music lately. Dude plays a double flute like a motherfucker.

CCF23

I'm looking at the dude's post history. He made a thread in March of 2011 (shortly after Higgins was dealt to Vancouver) about visiting the city where he revealed he is his brother Kevin.

Seems/seemed to have inside info on his injury situations during his career.

Edit: lots of posts like this...

Chris called but I missed it cause I worked a midnight last night and I texted him but no answer. So he's either ignoring me or taking pre game nap. Hope it's the latter.
Take it for what it's worth hahah.

Kev

Just spoke with him. Definitely out tonight. Most likely in Saturday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You'd think Higgins would tell his brother to shut it, but he probably doesn't know. I've always wondered how many players go on Hfboards and read about themselves. They'd probably kill themselves if they did.

CCF23

Someone there met a bunch of the Canucks and asked Schneider about it. He said they look more than people would probably expect.

:lol

Pretty happy with the signing if it is indeed true, though. Higgins is a great fit on the team and at 2.5 the price is right.

Keslord

Banned
Someone there met a bunch of the Canucks and asked Schneider about it. He said they look more than people would probably expect.

:lol

Pretty happy with the signing if it is indeed true, though. Higgins is a great fit on the team and at 2.5 the price is right.

Great thing to have a pool going for.

Over/under on who gets put on the block by armchair GMs next? Etc etc

Spl1nter

I know some time in the past month one of the leafs gave a shout out to one of the leafs fan blogs, mapleleafhotstove. I would guess that a number of the younger players are more aware of major fan blogs and other similar informal sources. Hfboards is probably less likely unless for a laugh since there is so much trash and stupidity. Couldn't imagine being a player and reading anything on hf after a loss. Kadri ever need a boost of confidence archive his thread on the leaf board.

Tabris

2-3 when missing your entire second line (kesler, raymond, and booth) and your first line is in a mini slump. Nothing to over-react about it. Last 2 games also just had some bad goals / collapses one right after the other.

Moment you freak out: when you are in 9th spot.

RC

Banned
Tabris reminds me of someone I went to high school with. He shared his ignorance and unnerving optimism. And was often ridiculed for it by his fellow classmates. (Justly so)

Tabris, which high school did you go to?

Montresor

After thinking about a Kiprusoff deal overnight, I'm now on on the camp that says "TracyMorganNo.gif." Why the hell would Nonis approach Kiprusoff's agents and talk about EXTENSION????

Samyy

After thinking about a Kiprusoff deal overnight, I'm now on on the camp that says "TracyMorganNo.gif." Why the hell would Nonis approach Kiprusoff's agents and talk about EXTENSION????

veteran presence? I would assume Reimer continues to start but having a steady veteran who can come in and relieve some pressure of him would be good? As long as its not expensive...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks says there's considerable interest from other teams in Brian Boyle. I'd be super stoked about this news if the source wasn't Brooks.

Merguson

Banned
Darren Dreger on TSN Radio: "Price for Miikka Kiprusoff is likely draft picks. Leafs offered a 3rd round draft pick. Toronto is keenly interested in getting this deal done"

Stahp this isn't a fleecing you're doing it wrong

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
2 years ago did anyone honestly think we'd have a chance at kiprusoff and the whole fan base would be saying no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom