• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Checking the standings today, it seems like the top 6 teams in the east are a lock with a 3 way race between the Isles, Devils and Rangers for the final bottom 2 spots at #7 and #8.

And in the West, Edmonton is only 1 point behind, as well as Colombus, but Edmonton has played a game less.

TUSR

Banned
Toronto is playing well, and I don't think Kipp is the answer. Especially with all the intangibles in play right now.

I'd like to see Edmonton with some play off experience, they at least play hockey unlike boring Columbus.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Checking the standings today, it seems like the top 6 teams in the east are a lock with a 3 way race between the Isles, Devils and Rangers for the final bottom 2 spots at #7 and #8.

And in the West, Edmonton is only 1 point behind, as well as Colombus, but Edmonton has played a game less.

6 Canadian teams in the playoffs? NBC am cry

Hey the Flyers are still in it!

:(

Merguson

Banned
Too many people assuming Kipper would take over in Toronto. It's obvious this is for a back-up role primarily.. if Kipper agrees to that.

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 2m
Anton Khudobin is first goalie off the ice at morning skate and appears to be tonight's starter against the Ottawa Senators #BruinsTalk

2nd game in a row; probs see Tuukka for next 2 games

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 37s
Told the Dallas Stars have decided to trade Jaromir Jagr. My sense is Boston leads the list of front-runners

We're just to cut and paste tweets for the next 2 days here right ? :)

Cake Boss

Banned
This means hes going to Pittsburgh.

Jagr in a Boston uniform?

teamamericavomit.gif

belvedere

Junior Butler
Flashes of brilliance. Flashes of 3 offensive zone penalties a night.

:lol

Who knows though, if we're still looking to upgrade at C we're going to need to drop somewhere. Jaskin makes me less concerned about moving Perron. If it happens it happens.

I'm still pretty ambivalent regarding Perron. Like you said, the guy clearly has potential, but every time there's a sign of it, it quickly fizzles or he takes a fucking foolish penalty.

I had hoped that with the right line he'd eventually take off but that's yet to happen. I don't know if Hitch is making him a playmaker or what, but every time he enters the zone with the puck he just sits on it. He'll outwork 2 or 3 players with plenty of time to shoot but ends up turning it over anyway lol.

Cake Boss

Banned
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 31s
Adam Hall will be placed on waivers today, if he does unclaimed he will be assigned to Syracuse

WTF?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Maybe Kipper just needs a change in scenery and a better team in front of him.

I know he won't be the starter here but I just don't see the point in getting him. Scrivens is still improving and could still turn out very good.

I've also never really heard of him being a great mentor for anyone.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I know he won't be the starter here but I just don't see the point in getting him. Scrivens is still improving and could still turn out very good.

Unless you want to take up smoking and fishing. Mike Richards (TSN Radio) does a great Kipper impression so if he goes to the Leafs there could be some great stuff from him.

Merguson

Banned

Because the Flames have no one for him to mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom