• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Is it that time already?!

iNnxdOqei0uS4.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So we need to get healthy and make a trade or two. I'm getting sick of this AHL players shit. Also sick of 3rd liners playing top 6 minutes.

To be fair, ALL of our 2nd line is injured, we only have 3rd liners left for that. Also all of our 4th line. And then some.

Smiley90

Sestito talking about how he made a lot of money selling water at Woodstock '99. Wtf am I watching.

RC

Banned
I literally was just mentioning how Burr wasn't doing shit this game. Now it's a goddamn game.

zedge

Wonder if they keep McGrattan on. Has been pretty effective in his role, same as in his last tour of duty in Calgary. Keep him and Gio, as far as vets go. Everything else is gone! Buy now!
I think they will keep him. Gio for sure,

Smiley90

If we'd show up for more than just the 3rd period, that'd be great next time.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks win! Season sweep against the Nucks!

mchelangelo-is-a-party-dude-o.gif

Burns was an absolute beast at the end beating on two Canucks on the boards.

CCF23

It'll be nice to get Kesler, Raymond, and Kassian back in the lineup. I'm sure someone else will get hurt when they're back, though.

We just can't win consistently icing forward groups like this. WAY too many guys in over their heads. Sweatt, Gordon, Sestito, etc.

Smiley90

It'll be nice to get Kesler, Raymond, and Kassian back in the lineup. I'm sure someone else will get hurt when they're back, though.

We just can't win consistently icing forward groups like this. WAY too many guys in over their heads. Sweatt, Gordon, Sestito, etc.

Raymond-Kesler-Booth.

Weise-Malhotra-Kassian

Also, Ballard.

we're missing 2 entire lines there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Dark horses brah

CCF23

Raymond-Kesler-Booth.

Weise-Malhotra-Kassian

Also, Ballard.

we're missing 2 entire lines there.

I'm hoping to see these lines shortly after the trade deadline:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Kesler - Kassian
Higgins - Roy - Hansen
4th line

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Most disgusting thing I've seen this week after that picture of that kid swimming in that green shit in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom