• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not worried about a potential playoff match between these two. Montreal is better in every way, Leafs can't last a 7 game series.

Cake Boss

Banned
kadri_hit.gif

Red_Man

We are missing lupul, though.
Montreal and Toronto have pretty much the same GPG, Montreal has better defense, defensive systems and a better goalie that's been in the playoffs. These games will just be more fuel for them to turn things up a notch come playoffs.

Better hope that Budaj becomes Halak.
You better hope Fleury can play like Budaj in the playoffs.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh man

budweiser trying to do it again with quebec city in their beer ads

same thing they did with winnipeg right before they got their team

And how did they respond after? Habs always show up big after a loss, you think Price is going to let in 4 goals on 5 shots every game? Shit happens.

How am I delusional? Habs are better in every way and the stats show it.

You keep waiting to respond to us blowing you out, you're gonna lose the series. On average, we've pushed you around like the midget team you are.

Red_Man

The only thing the Leafs have over the Habs is their PK, and in the playoffs there aren't nearly as many PP's.

Montresor

And how did they respond after? Habs always show up big after a loss, you think Price is going to let in 4 goals on 5 shots every game? Shit happens.

How am I delusional? Habs are better in every way and the stats show it.

I think Toronto has the better PK and is a much more physical team. But yeah Montreal is better overall IMO. They have a more balanced team this year, and definitely a much better defense and goaltender.

Red_Man

You keep waiting to respond to us blowing you out, you're gonna lose the series. On average, we've pushed you around like the midget team you are.
LOL I'm the delusional one? Are you even watching the game? Montreal dominated the first period and out shot the Leafs horribly, the only reason the Leafs are winning is because Price had literally the worst start of his life.

Alucard

Banned
LOL I'm the delusional one? Are you even watching the game? Montreal dominated the first period and out shot the Leafs horribly, the only reason the Leafs are winning is because Price had literally the worst start of his life.

Have you been keeping track of oddman rushes and near-breakaways for the Leafs this game?

Stasis

This has been one of the most entertaining scoreless games I've ever seen. Best in a long time. I have a feeling it'll end in disappointment but it's been fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom