• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clearly you aren't watching if you're looking at this game thinking the Habs are a better team.
I didn't say they were better this game did I? I said Montreal is a better team which they are overall.

Guys, the team with the better advanced stats always wins! Advanced stats aren't a vague predictor of success at best! Just ask Red_Man!
Wsoxfan will be really happy to know you've stolen the title as worst troll from him, congrats.

Stasis

Islander announcers saying it's a weak call? Interesting.

edit: I don't think I've ever seen Girardi hit the net. Ever. They don't even need to add "wide" to the end of his shots anymore, we all know it's wide. Just tell us when he actually hits the net.

Alucard

Banned
He's been pretty off his game most of the season, but lately he just looks disinterested. He's probably playing his worst hockey since his rookie year.

Considering that him winning the Art Ross is the only thing the Bolts really have to play for, I'm surprised to hear that he seems disinterested.

Alucard

Banned
Emelin being out is a pretty big crack, hopefully the defense can withstand the playoff grind.

This is the time of the season when you just cross your fingers and hope guys can heal up and stay healthy in time for the big dance...especially if your team's already clinched a playoff spot.

calder

Lightning have looked so good this period (obviously). I was actually expecting a tying goal.

And damn when a team with as much offensive talent just says fuck it let's have 3 guys forecheck it can be thrilling.

And yes random CSN dude, we were cheering here. ;) Wouldn't be shocked with another goal in regulation by either side really.

Stet

Banned
washington blew their 5-1 lead?!?!??!?! hahahaha

Yo, touch this real quick:

300px-Taxus_wood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom