• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd rather watch Toronto beat up Boston and wear them down for the second round.

Budaj has been pretty great in relief of Price.

I want a Leafs-Habs series in the first round, then either both 3rd seed&pittsburgh win their series or both lose (that's the only way to avoid Habs-Boston in the 2nd round), so that there's a Boston-Habs conference final.

Alucard

Banned
Did someone say...
blueshirt.jpg

?

Leafs fans are heels!

calder

My god 4 on 3's should just be called an automatic goal (unless it's the Jets with the PP, because it's one of the many special teams aspects we're terrible at).

Ugh. Oh well thanks Lightning, made it interesting at least.

Solo

I want a Leafs-Habs series in the first round, then either both 3rd seed&pittsburgh win their series or both lose (that's the only way to avoid Habs-Boston in the 2nd round), so that there's a Boston-Habs conference final.

Boston/Habs ECF would be epic incarnate.

Mr.Green

I see my man Schuey preferred to get the fuck outta here.

Can't blame him.

I feel like trolling Price though. Anyone wants to replace him?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gosh I love both Gallagher and Komarov. Perfect pests.
You're the one who said I have a problem with tough guys right? Komarov is a perfect example of a guy who plays hard, finishes his checks and gets in peoples faces but stays away from the dirty shit. I have no problem with a player like that.

Montresor

You're the one who said I have a problem with tough guys right? Komarov is a perfect example of a guy who plays hard, finishes his checks and gets in peoples faces but stays away from the dirty shit. I have no problem with a player like that.

Yes it was me. Re: your comment, fair point brother.

Red_Man

I see my man Schuey preferred to get the fuck outta here.

Can't blame him.

I feel like trolling Price though. Anyone wants to replace him?
The amount of people calling into the post game show tonight saying Budaj needs to start in the playoffs over Price will be around 450:1

Red_Man

Imagine we get Boston-Habs, Leafs-Habs (or Leafs-Boston), Hawks-Canucks all in the same postseason.
Habs couldn't survive playing the Leafs and Boston consecutively, that's why Leafs and Boston need to meet in the 1st round.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Habs couldn't survive playing the Leafs and Boston consecutively, that's why Leafs and Boston need to meet in the 1st round.

No. Leafs-Habs in the first round, then Boston-Habs in the ECF. Dream scenario. All we need for that is Habs/Leafs to finish 4th/5th, and then both the 3rd seed&pittsburgh to either both win or both lose their series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom