• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Limping into and out of the playoffs again I'm sure. Dallas just blocks so many shots but we dominated the third. These guys need to learn how to fuckin jump.

If only we could release forza and manics in that thread

We'd all get banned by association.

I really don't understand why some people (dudes) feel the need to portray their preferred spectator sport as if it's exponentially superior to another. It's not as if we're comparing basketball to NCAA bowling.

ps Bioshock Infinite is a shit game.

We'd all get banned by association.

I really don't understand why some people (dudes) feel the need to portray their preferred spectator sport as if it's exponentially superior to another. It's not as if we're comparing basketball to NCAA bowling.

Because sometimes, when you come home drunk at 3am, you just think that it's an appropriate time to tell an NBA thread outside of it's OT that all NBA players are pussies and melodramatic.

It's either that, or you pick up a doner kebab and throw it up in the alleyway outside Sefs house.

R8UYElk.gif

Because sometimes, when you come home drunk at 3am, you just think that it's an appropriate time to tell an NBA thread outside of it's OT that all NBA players are pussies and melodramatic.

It's either that, or you pick up a doner kebab and throw it up in the alleyway outside Sefs house.

Oh, I was fine with your comments - it was the hilarious reaction from NBA gaf. Basketball is a skill sport, not a physical one. Soccer is closer to hockey than it is to basketball, and that says a lot!

Simon, congrats on your kid. I have 3 kids, and honestly I'd love to go through the experience of having another.

But seriously? Your successful knock out has clouded your judgement. Infinite sucks.

Simon, congrats on your kid. I have 3 kids, and honestly I'd love to go through the experience of having another.

But seriously? Your successful knock out has clouded your judgement. Infinite sucks.

Thanks man, I don't know how you could do three but you never know 'til you've been there. Bioshock on the other hand, soooooo good. Like silly good. It's been a long time since I've been that enraptured with a game.

Simon, congrats brother. I wish you and your wife all the best.

I have two kids of my own and the youngest is about 2 1/2 and starting potty training, I'll be thrilled if I never have to change another diaper in my life.
It's not that bad.

Oh man, were basically only even thinking of things that happen before labour. There's nothing you can do to prepare yourself for what happens after that other than to run in head first. Also it's scary.

MacAttack

I have two kids of my own and the youngest is about 2 1/2 and starting potty training, I'll be thrilled if I never have to change another diaper in my life.
It's not that bad.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I pictured you walking into a bar drunk as fuck, seeing Kobe's face on the TV and yelling what a pussy he is. The reaction you'd receive would have been far different than the one you got on GAF.

Thanks man, I don't know how you could do three but you never know 'til you've been there. Bioshock on the other hand, soooooo good. Like silly good. It's been a long time since I've been that enraptured with a game.

It gets kind of progressively easier. Two are obviously more than one and its a bit of an adjustment, with three I barely notice the difference. Id have another if it happened. It isnt in the cards right now, career plans and what not.

1 is just as much work as 3. But you won't understand until we're talking again a year and a half from now.

edit: Terror is clearly in the same boat as me. I'd love to have another, but CREAM.

It's not that bad.

Id rather change diapers than soiled sheets personally. Glad mine are all done with it though. My youngest turns four on Monday. Had a hell of a time with her and potty training.

I pictured you walking into a bar drunk as fuck, seeing Kobe's face on the TV and yelling what a pussy he is. The reaction you'd receive would have been far different than the one you got on GAF.

In an Australian bar it would be "lol, yeah". But then the bogans would talk about rugby or some shit, and it'd turn tedious very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom