• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned

ibzFEfiB0Lm09y.gif

Pardon my ignorance/intensiveness but have they cancelled tour dates? Would think this would be all the more reason to go to the gigs and celebrate Chi and the Deftones. Selfishly just wish they had been crossing the ditch on this tour

Not at all. I've already had a think about that. I'd love for them to do a tribute show, but at this point I think it's fair to say that they'd be giving some time before they come to a decision with how to deal with upcoming shows.

Deftones are an alternative metal band with an extensive career and discography. Not "traditional" metal but more like hard rock.

The most recent album that was amazingly fantastic was Diamond Eyes. For classics, you can't go past White Pony and Around The Fur.

They have a new album out called Koi No Yokan and this was their most recent single from it (lyric video only, not official).

They were amazingly influential to a lot of people and were a huge staple of alternative teens in the 90s.

True, hopefully they dont cancel and use it as a launching point for some legendary sets, whether now or down the track. Chi would probably be down with that. Have always taken solace in the fact that they got Sergio (Quicksand) to fill the void. Class guys both. Tough times for all of em.

I hope so too. It would be fantastic to see them rise up from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom