• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
ibaSuyLr4RcwAQ.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

See you in the playoffs Habs.

Don't you fucking dare use that gif. That's not yours.

I vote that he's worse than wsox, too.

Acid08

Banned
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

uiSnnS5.gif

What is it with Habs and Leafs fans stealing this gif from Ducks-Age? You suck.

Mr.Green

uiSnnS5.gif

Don't really give a shit who owns this but this is pretty fucking epic.

Man that chick is high.

Alucard

Banned
Pens win. Let's check in on Crosby and Malkin...

-8.jpeg

Don't care that it was against Florida. It was still a win without their top two centers, one half of their top d pairing, and a top 4 winger.

Time to rest up for Wednesday against the Habs.

Smiley90

Pens win. Let's check in on Crosby and Malkin...

-8.jpeg

Don't care that it was against Florida. It was still a win without their top two centers, one half of their top d pairing, and a top 4 winger.

Time to rest up for Wednesday against the Habs.

Needs photoshop to make Malkin's face red.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
OK now if the flames win, that'll make my night.

Let's go flames! Burn those ducking oilers and give them another high pick!

Wait....wat....? 0_o

Revenant

smiley for your information i'm in the kobe thread killing time before i go get cakebossed, I find some of NBA GAF's....self congratulatory mindset interesting to say the least.

Smiley90

smiley for your information i'm in the kobe thread killing time before i go get cakebossed, I find some of NBA GAF's....self congratulatory mindset interesting to say the least.

I just really wanted to post that picture, do whatever you wanna do. :lol

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

What a shitstorm of careposting to wake up to. People taking shit-talking of basketball players amazingly personal.

I've learned a lesson, keep the crass business strictly in here. I've earned my first NeoGAF ban for that thread.

Alucard

Banned
I swear Bob Errey just said "They can turn this shit around very quickly." LOL. I know he meant "ship," and maybe he said it, but I swear he said "shit."

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

We all know The Walking Dead is better than The Wire because it has bigger ratings.

Revenant

We all know The Walking Dead is better than The Wire because it has bigger ratings.

frankly the whole pissing match thing to me is kind of dumb, Obviously my preference is hockey, but I like to shoot and play some hoops now and then. I didn't really read through the whole thread so how this became an NHL/NBA thing i have no idea. I just like sports in general, is that so wrong guys..IS THAT SO WRONG?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
frankly the whole pissing match thing to me is kind of dumb, Obviously my preference is hockey, but I like to shoot and play some hoops now and then. I didn't really read through the whole thread so how this became an NHL/NBA thing i have no idea. I just like sports in general, is that so wrong guys..IS THAT SO WRONG?

The entire thread was just variations on the same joke, followed by "ooohh ether". I just showed up to talk some sense into some guy who said hockey players don't stop, or turn on a dime. Tried to stay away from the NHL>NBA stuff as much as I could.

Early on I made a mistake of including the phrase, "hockey is more physically exhausting than basketball" and everyone jumped on that one statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom