• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Worst beer I ever had was some local bar made their own green beer for St. Pattys, I bought a pitcher had about two gulps and gave it back to the waitress. It was like piss water from the urinal dyed green, so fucking terrible.

Clydefrog

switched to Knife Party and all I see are ducks-gaf ween ween gifs

stroke the shaft

edit: yep

knifeowlqt.gif

Montresor

The Leafs are 3 points ahead of Ottawa with no games in hand and 6 more ROWs. Feels good.

And please please remind me to never venture into enemy territory on HFboards. My god at the salty whining and excuses that get thrown around...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The Leafs are 3 points ahead of Ottawa with no games in hand and 6 more ROWs. Feels good.

And please please remind me to never venture into enemy territory on HFboards. My god at the salty whining and excuses that get thrown around...

"Why are the leafs fans chanting ole? This isn't a soccer game"

Taken from Canadiens HFBoards last night

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Was cakebossed last night but saw the game at the bar I was at.

What a fantastic win, absolutely beautiful.

The salt that rained down afterwards was even greater.

Just 7 more games, let's do this Leafs!

cube444

Caps continue to beat up on the weak Southeast.

My mind was blow when I read this:

Since their 2-8-1 start:

They have a record of 21-9-1, which gives them a 114 point pace over a full 82 game season, or a 58 point pace through 42 games.

Also, since they really started playing well, which was after the Pittsburgh loss, they are 4-1-1 against the ATL/NE .

MacAttack

Also, since they really started playing well, which was after the Pittsburgh loss, they are 4-1-1 against the ATL/NE .
I haven't watched the Caps play in a while but the 4-1-1 record against the ATL/NE include wins vs Buffalo, PHI and NYI. Not exactly murderers row this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom