• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I haven't watched the Caps play in a while but the 4-1-1 record against the ATL/NE include wins vs Buffalo, PHI and NYI. Not exactly murderers row this season.

Their last stretch of games here will give us all an idea of how good they might or might not be. 6 games left, 1 against Winnipeg and the other 5 against the beautiful NorthBEAST!

Marvie_3

Banned
Refs finally found their whistles I see. It's too bad they didn't have them when the Blues where throwing elbows and shots to the face.

Magni

Just started watching the game, any reason why Chicago's wearing their home jerseys? Who should I root for if I want Detroit to make it to the playoffs? Chicago right?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lupul cleared for contact \o/

Palance1.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So what happened to Edmonton? Weren't they within striking distance of a playoff spot?

I now see they've lost five in a row.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What island are we speaking of?

Vancouver Island, of course. Does Toronto Island even have enough people to be considered? I was under the impression only a couple super-rich/old people lived there.

Amazing gif :lol

Are you afraid of getting swept in the first round?

Who are you? If you're a Wings fan, you first have to pass Crazed's "how many innocent teenagers have you shot" test, as well as the mandatory Heretic approval. The latter's a formality, the former might have your life depending on it.

Magni

Vancouver Island, of course. Does Toronto Island even have enough people to be considered? I was under the impression only a couple super-rich/old people lived there.

Amazing gif :lol

Who are you? If you're a Wings fan, you first have to pass Crazed's "how many innocent teenagers have you shot" test, as well as the mandatory Heretic approval. The latter's a formality, the former might have your life depending on it.

Read my edit message ;) I'm a Canucks fan with a soft spot for the Wings since Yzerman is my favorite player of all time (that and it's always a pleasure watching Datsyuk play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom