• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked out my season ticket seats for next year at the Stars.

They gave everyone a free jersey. It was pretty awesome :D

EDIT: Also fucking score Nashville... like 8 times.. Jeezus

Merguson

Banned
Yeah but you've only been calling him fat.

KesselBozakTackle-1.gif

Alucard

Banned
Not even Detroit fans want Detroit in the playoffs right now.

Is this the year we get the Pens and Hawks in the Cup Final? Seriously don't see anyone messing with the Hawks in the West this season. They've only lost 5 regulation games all season. 5 games. All season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Is this the year we get the Pens and Hawks in the Cup Final? Seriously don't see anyone messing with the Hawks in the West this season. They've only lost 5 regulation games all season. 5 games. All season.

It'll probably be Hawks vs Pens/Boston/Habs, yeah. Fleury will shit the bed eventually, that's why I have Boston and Habs still in there.

kingslunk

Tomorrow will be six. The emerging stars shall upset tomorrow night.

Smiley90

Tomorrow will be six. The emerging stars shall upset tomorrow night.

Dallas, wtf?

3wmSd46.gif

David Booth ‏@D_Booth7 19h
"@jdb0417: .@D_Booth7 any ideas on how you are going to spend your buyout money?" give a lot to charity

I'm not sure if that's a good diss by Booth or if acknowledging he's getting bought out is a bad thing.

Acid08

Banned
:lol at that gif

One of the many things the Stars got away with last night. You can bet Desi would have gotten a penalty if he retaliated.

Smiley90

:lol at that gif

One of the many things the Stars got away with last night. You can bet Desi would have gotten a penalty if he retaliated.

He should've made the buffalo riding arm wave. It would've been the best hockey gif ever, right after the guy that suddenly disappears up the boards, the kesler tumbleweed and the jokinen burgers one.

Stasis

I've managed to ignore this MLP bullshit up until now, despite seeing you guys talk about those people pretty often. I just didn't care.

But now I'm trying to find a cool Fleur-de-lis image for a custom iphone case for my mom, who's from Quebec and loves that. Apparently there's a fucking pony with that name and it's messing up everything. IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

I have to sift through like 4000 pics of ponies to get to a single actual fleur-de-lis.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've managed to ignore this MLP bullshit up until now, despite seeing you guys talk about those people pretty often. I just didn't care.

But now I'm trying to find a cool Fleur-de-lis image for a custom iphone case for my mom, who's from Quebec and loves that. Apparently there's a fucking pony with that name and it's messing up everything. IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

I have to sift through like 4000 pics of ponies to get to a single actual fleur-de-lis.

That sounds like the right time to break off contact with your mom forever.

Smiley90

Are you crazy? I just tried it, I get like 90% actual quebec-logos. You know what might work? google.ca, or if you can get around the localization in some other way.

I'd say it's your own fault that NY apparently loves ponies more than Quebec.

Smiley90

TUSR

Banned

hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom