• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
2qkwn80.gif

fucking lol

Solo

Can we please buy out David Desharnais? Says a lot about what a worthless piece of shit he is when I'd rather have Moen, Kaberle and several others on the team over him.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can we please buy out David Desharnais? Says a lot about what a worthless piece of shit he is when I'd rather have Moen, Kaberle and several others on the team over him.

He's laughing all the way to the bank, and he can directly thank RDS and the rest of the French media.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Habs, do not go down the shitter. I've seen this trend a bit too much: clinch playoffs, play like shit for the rest of the year all the way to golf town.

Out of the Pens, Habs, and Bruins, the Bruins would be my first choice to play in the first round, so please, Habs, continue to go down the shitter.

Spl1nter

Dear Habs, do not go down the shitter. I've seen this trend a bit too much: clinch playoffs, play like shit for the rest of the year all the way to golf town.

We're aiming for the division now, bitches.

Not if we play like last night. Hopefully a good showing tonight.

Nashville are officially eliminated.

Did anyone in the offseason have "Weber will suck without Suter" instead of "Suter will suck without Weber"?

Because its irrelevant anyway because Nashville have no O.

Ok, revenge for 2011 is now complete.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's Boston Revolution? MLS?

Nice though, yeah. The globe had such a gory pic on the front, when I checked last night... :/

Osorio

Surprised they counted the Revs in there!

Their goalkeepers father or father in law I don't remember was hurt in the explosions

Sanjuro

Yes, the team the Kraft family uses to get a couple thousand more people into their shitty shopping mall.

...except the Revolution have been playing there since it was rickety Foxboro Stadium. They haven't been able to build a soccer facility up around the hub.

Osorio

...except the Revolution have been playing there since it was rickety Foxboro Stadium. They haven't been able to build a soccer facility up around the hub.

They have no interest in moving the team to Somerville. The Revs pay no rent at Gillette and it brings hundreds of thousand of people to that shopping mall.

The Krafts don't seem to care that the market is totally indifferent to the Revs even though Boston would be a great place for a soccer team.

Sanjuro

They have no interest in moving the team to Somerville. The Revs pay no rent at Gillette and it brings hundreds of thousand of people to that shopping mall.

The Krafts don't seem to care that the market is totally indifferent to the Revs even though Boston would be a great place for a soccer team.

More people are in that shopping mall on a busy night than at any sort of Revolution game. The city isn't going to offer any kind of assistance to build that stadium, so it's a foolish gamble for a sport which isn't wildly popular.

I think at this point they're waiting for the Green Line extension to pan out before they go any further. They've been talking to Revere and Somerville about it.

Osorio

More people are in that shopping mall on a busy night than at any sort of Revolution game. The city isn't going to offer any kind of assistance to build that stadium, so it's a foolish gamble for a sport which isn't wildly popular.

That's why they wanted to put it in Somerville. Large hispanic population in a metro area with the largest Brazilian population, and tons of college kids.

Sanjuro

That's why they wanted to put it in Somerville. Large hispanic population in a metro area with the largest Brazilian population, and tons of college kids.

I've read most of the rumored locations. Somerville is a nice town, a quick cab ride away from almost anywhere else in the hub. Still, it's a huge gamble for soccer. I'm at Patriot Place quite often, even passed up free Revs tickets on numerous occasions while out there. There are many people like me who just don't care about the team. While that number would dramatically increase with a relocation, I wouldn't want to foot that bill either.

Osorio

I've read most of the rumored locations. Somerville is a nice town, a quick cab ride away from almost anywhere else in the hub. Still, it's a huge gamble for soccer. I'm at Patriot Place quite often, even passed up free Revs tickets on numerous occasions while out there. There are many people like me who just don't care about the team. While that number would dramatically increase with a relocation, I wouldn't want to foot that bill either.

They're terribly run. I've promised not to go there for MLS ever again because I've been:

1. Kicked out for cursing

2. Gotten hit in the face by pepper spray from security after a Revs fan started a fight with me

3. Gotten told to move my tailgate 3 times for the jersey I was wearing

It's a terrible atmosphere catered to soccer moms with no apparent intention of looking like a major league franchise.

Sanjuro

They're terribly run. I've promised not to go there for MLS ever again because I've been:

1. Kicked out for cursing

2. Gotten hit in the face by pepper spray from security after a Revs fan started a fight with me

3. Gotten told to move my tailgate 3 times for the jersey I was wearing

It's a terrible atmosphere catered to soccer moms with no apparent intention of looking like a major league franchise.

So, in other words, UMAD!

I have no idea of the atmosphere there for the Revs. I haven't been to a game since I was nine years old.

I have been kicked out of a Patriots game, so I understand the level of tolerance they have there, AKA zero percent. Got removed from a game for smoking. Four rows off the field. $200 seats. Never have smoked a cigarette in my life.

Solo

LOL!!

Anyways, Habs going down the shitter is good news for me (and possibly bad news overall). I can easily see Habs (4) vs Leafs (5) in playoffs. It's good for me because I will do my best to score the tickets for ACC games, but it's bad news because Habs don't have a good record against Leafs this season.

It's the playoffs. The Leafs will be so happy to be there that they'll have been on the golf course for a week before they realize they were swept.

Osorio

So, in other words, UMAD!

I have no idea of the atmosphere there for the Revs. I haven't been to a game since I was nine years old.

I have been kicked out of a Patriots game, so I understand the level of tolerance they have there, AKA zero percent. Got removed from a game for smoking. Four rows off the field. $200 seats. Never have smoked a cigarette in my life.

I've gone to 6 or 7 different cities for away trips in MLS and New England is the only one where I feel like a prisoner.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ovechkin on KHL linemate Komarov: ‘Lots of guys mad at him, but nothing they can do. He’s the kind of player, who wants to piss you off.’

Montresor is rubbing it raw after he reads that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom