• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well poop. Good game. Hopefully we can still make it. It's gonna be down to the wire.

Sucks because the way things have been going lately and with Dorsett and Staal coming in I think we could compete with anyone.

I'm not too worried. Unless the Jets go on a crazy run and basically win out, we should be able to get in just by going .500 or better.

Also, go Bolts!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wut.

The ratings are going to crash.

http://www.thescore.com/home/articles/809713-report-nhl-plans-more-outdoor-games

The NHL will begin a stadium series that will see six outdoor games take place next season, according to a report from TSN's Darren Dreger.
Dreger reports there will be two outdoor games at Yankee stadium. Both games will feature the New York Rangers. The Blueshirts will play the Devils on January 26th and the Islanders on January 29th. Dreger also reports another game would feature the Penugins and Blackhawks at Soldier Field on March 1st. An all Canadian matchup at BC Place would see the Senators and Canucks do battle on March 2nd.
The Leafs and Red Wings will play outdoors at the Big House next season at the Winter Classic on January 1st. A game at Dodger stadium between the Kings and Ducks would take place on January 25th.
More to follow..

You underestimate how far ice technology has come in the past few years.

There won't be a problem with ice conditions, it's already been said.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised and I'm sure they have the ability to make it work if they're planning to be there. It's just that LA came off a January that hit the low 80s more than a few times, and you know, the visual image that creates isn't so great for ice.

Will have a great time going either way.

Alucard

Banned
Three for Crosby being injury prone every season.

Damn freak accidents. The guy would have three, possibly four scoring titles under his belt at the end of this season had he not been injured so often. Kind of annoying.

Ah well...if the Pens win the Cup, personal awards don't matter.

ShaneB

Yeah sign me up for agreeing that there should only be one Winter game a season, it's gotta have that mystique, a marquee event, etc etc.

Acid08

Banned
Just fucking win Sharks! Beat up Doughboy!

h33Grle.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So... who's gonna shoot for the Canucks? The only time we've had success in SO's is when we've had completely unexpected shooters.

I'll go with

Raymond
Kesler
Lapierre

because why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom