• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

Still in the playoff hunt. Fucking Caps need to start losing, though. I want that SE division banner.

Great job Winnipeg.
Every time I watch the Lightning play the Jets, I feel like their skill is not reflective of their position in the standings. Of course, that's not saying much when you're playing against the Jets.

Quick

Banned
Stool is such a piece of shit.

ibhO6xzSSqngAk.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Islanders are on a roll and the old barn was rocking like crazy tonight. Really exciting.

Now 3 points ahead of Rags and Jets. 5 game road trip to finish the season coming up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I listened to Templaer getting raped by CCF for like 5 seconds. I'm not sure what that was about. Hope you guys are having fun.

ZeroGravity

Every time I watch the Lightning play the Jets, I feel like their skill is not reflective of their position in the standings. Of course, that's not saying much when you're playing against the Jets.
I've stopped trying to rationalize why this team is as bad as it is.

Sabres recall Grigorenko.
Sabres make Grigorenko healthy scratch.
Coming soon, Sabres demote Grigorenko to AHL.

The team’s No. 1 draft choice was officially recalled from the Quebec Remparts after his junior season ended in the second round of the Quebec playoffs. Grigorenko is now eligible to play in the American Hockey League, a choice the Sabres didn’t have earlier in the season for the NHL’s lone 18-year-old.

“He will remain on the roster for the time being until we get him in the lineup here or deem him better served by being in the lineup in Rochester,” said General Manager Darcy Regier.

“I want to see him just come back and work hard and see where that takes him right now,” added interim coach Ron Rolston. “He’s got to compete in practice and do what we need him to do there.”

Jachaos

I noticed Burns' chain for the first time the other day. Now I keep wondering if he's the first to play with a chain hanging out like that.

Acid08

Banned
Ugh Nemo was amazing through that 5 on 3, no one helped by not clearing the damn puck though.

Burish is so dumb. Just take the PP and leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom