• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
6 outdoor games

Must be a test to see if they could have an outdoor game for every team once a year

Now that... Would be neat.

Quick

Banned
I HOPE TABRIS GETS A PILOT'S LICENCE SO HE CAN CRASH INTO YOUR TOMBSTONE

iBVLZz67X11ZF.gif

Hawks clinch the #1 seed in the West with a win Friday or a Ducks regulation loss on Wednesday/Friday. Magic number is at 2.

Hawks clinch the President's Trophy with three wins. I think. Not sure how they handle a tiebreaker there. Goal differential? If so, the Hawks have it handily at the moment. Magic number is at 6 there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hawks clinch the #1 seed in the West with a win Friday or a Ducks regulation loss on Wednesday/Friday. Magic number is at 2.

Hawks clinch the President's Trophy with three wins. I think. Not sure how they handle a tiebreaker there. Goal differential? If so, the Hawks have it handily at the moment. Magic number is at 6 there.

Pretty sure it's ROW, just like normal.

Jachaos

Tiebreaker is ROW (regulation and overtime wins, excluding shootout wins) and the Penguins have it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Aww balls, apparently the Rangers are the Away team in both Yankee Stadium games. Guess my season tickets won't matter then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom