• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they didn't add it to the XL.

Are you kidding me?

They had already make the first fuck up, if they changed their fuck up they'd fuck people with the first fuck. So they come up with some hoinky toinky fuck that costs fucking money and they fuck us with that.

So somehow we still get fucked even though we didn't fuck up.

TUSR

Banned
They had already make the first fuck up, if they changed their fuck up they'd fuck people with the first fuck. So they come up with some hoinky toinky fuck that costs fucking money and they fuck us with that.

So somehow we still get fucked even though we didn't fuck up.

Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Heretic

Anyone else not want to know who or why they did it? Seems like it just gives them or their cause the publicity that they're probably looking for.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Unpopular opinion: I don't find any of Nintendo's games appealing anymore. I want new IPs. Instead, I get another Mario game. "But it's not just another Mario game, it's a Mario game with...multiplayer! ...in HD! ...extra levels!" oprahbees.gif (I exaggerate)

I do understand that there is a market for those constant releases, and I'm clearly not part of that market.

I don't buy games as often as I used to. I still have an interest in them, but I don't walk into stores and just find anything interesting anymore. And that pretty much saves me a lot of money.

Question, would you rather have a new Mario sidescroller, or a new 2D sidescroller that played the same, but had a different character in the lead?

I can understand when people want new ideas and game concepts from Nintendo, I do too, but they've already got characters and universes with built in fanbases, why not use them.

Also Mario multiplayer was teased way back in Super Marios Bros. 3, NSMBWii was a godsend, regardless of the art style. /gaming side

In other news, CNN better not have fucked up, getting my hopes up that they caught the piece of shit responsible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
*except the dpad and maybe the bumpers/button quality/start and back position

Those start/back buttons get so fucking grimy and are awkwardly placed
I literally never use the d-pad, they could remove it for all I care. Start / back buttons could use a quality upgrade though. I also hit the home button by accident way too often.

Quick

Banned
Question, would you rather have a new Mario sidescroller, or a new 2D sidescroller that played the same, but had a different character in the lead?

I can understand when people want new ideas and game concepts from Nintendo, I do too, but they've already got characters and universes with built in fanbases, why not use them.

Also Mario multiplayer was teased way back in Super Marios Bros. 3, NSMBWii was a godsend, regardless of the art style. /gaming side

I think that's just lazy. I get that their games and characters are iconic, but there's a point somewhere down the line where everyone's going to be saying the same thing I say when I see a new Mario or Zelda game: "oh, another one."

I'm a bit more forgiving of Zelda, though, since main games for it are different.

I was being dumb and had a zinger posted, then realized i missed something in your post. thats what my edited post refers to, backfire is on me. As for your post I just care that whoever did it is the one who is arrested, simple as that.

Did you think I meant Crazed? :lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think that's just lazy. I get that their games and characters are iconic, but there's a point somewhere down the line where everyone's going to be saying the same thing I say when I see a new Mario or Zelda game: "oh, another one."

I'm a bit more forgiving of Zelda, though, since main games for it are different.

Meh, as long as the level design is great I don't have a problem with the characters being used. Nostalgia is a pretty powerful emotion for me though. The "NEW" art style needs to go away though.

Solo

If Ovi can get 9 points in his final 5 games, not only will be win the Richard, but he could top Crosby/Stamkos for the Art Ross.

Cake Boss

Banned
BREAKING: CNN is now reporting Ryan White has been sent to the Turkish basketball team as his punishment. ordered by Bettman himself, STAY TUNED....

Marvie_3

Banned
New Zelda game looks sweet but the "link is a drawing" mechanic is stupid.

Got my pre-order in for the Animal Crossing 3DS XL. Was really hoping it would come out here and it fucking is, so excited.
I'm going to wreck your town.

*except the dpad and maybe the bumpers/button quality/start and back position

Those start/back buttons get so fucking grimy and are awkwardly placed
The dpad/bumpers need to be changed. Other than that, the 360 controller is perfect.

Also, wash your hands. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Infotainment has been huge BS for a while now. It's not about accuracy or integrity, it's about "who's first" and entertainment. Sad.

I only have B&W2, Kingdom Hearts and Fire Emblem for my 3DS XL atm. Will pick up Monster Hunter and Pokemon for sure, then maybe Animal Crossing/a zelda game. Am I missing anything big? I don't follow handheld gaming nearly enough. Nintendo handhelds have mostly been pokemon machines for me.

Cake Boss

Banned
Article by a Habs fan using a bunch of different statistics to make a case for Subban winning the Norris and comparing him to Karlsson

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2013/4/17/4233250/pk-subban-norris-trophy-habs-canadiens

You can compare Subban to Karlsson all you want, but hes still not Karlsson.

Karlsson still a level ahead.

Subban is a very good dman, and probably deserves a Norris but until hes does what hes doing in 82 games instead of 36, and is outscoring every dman by 25 instead of 4, and untill hes leading his team in ice time and on his team's #1 pair then I will consider him being on Karlsson's level.

Var

Infotainment has been huge BS for a while now. It's not about accuracy or integrity, it's about "who's first" and entertainment. Sad.

I only have B&W2, Kingdom Hearts and Fire Emblem for my 3DS XL atm. Will pick up Monster Hunter and Pokemon for sure, then maybe Animal Crossing/a zelda game. Am I missing anything big? I don't follow handheld gaming nearly enough. Nintendo handhelds have mostly been pokemon machines for me.

That Super Mario 3D Land has been fun so far. I don't play my 3DS very much but I am about halfway through.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You can compare Subban to Karlsson all you want, but hes still not Karlsson.

Karlsson still a level ahead.

Subban is a very good dman, and probably deserves a Norris but until hes does what hes doing in 82 games instead of 36, and is outscoring every dman by 25 instead of 4, and untill hes leading his team in ice time and on his team's #1 pair then I will consider him being on Karlsson's level.

He'll never has Karlsson's boyish good looks, or head of hair either.

Cake Boss

Banned
He'll never has Karlsson's boyish good looks, or head of hair either.

iQyc66oTqZ5jU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom