• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I think I need to buy a 3DS eventually to compliment PC gaming.

One thing I love about Nintendo... they announce stuff, and it's out not long after.

541812_10151352515897466_457789850_n.jpg

Keith Aucoin and Keith Yandle both apparently did this.

Socreges

Banned
art style looks like shit
This is the exaggeration that I'm talking about. That and people "crying", though maybe they really are.

Link looks weird and I hope they change him a bit, but if you watch the trailer in 3D it looks great. Absolutely could look better, though.

TUSR

Banned
This is the exaggeration that I'm talking about. That and people "crying", though maybe they really are.

Link looks weird and I hope they change him a bit, but if you watch the trailer in 3D it looks great. Absolutely could look better, though.

Its not really an exaggeration, I think it looks like New Super Mario Bros. Not that I play games or own a 3DS though. I wish LTTP and Majoras Mask came out on 3DS as remakes then id buy one.

Just looked at the trailer.

It looks fine. Every single time Ninty changes an art style of a popular franchise, we get this same outcry bullshit.

TUSR

Banned
He can't be worse than Barker was last night, right?

First round bust Cam Barker

It basically lets you play the masterpiece that you remember OOT as being and not the framey, foggy mess that N64 games are.

Totally worth it.

There are two games I really want to play right now, Bioshock Infinite and Metal Gear Revengwhatever. But I cannot justify spending the money on them. Hopefully I can trade in some older games and get some money towards a 3DS.

Also, we are talking about video games...

TUSR

Banned
All I want is a hand held Castlevania, Metroidvania, maybe a Pokemon as long as its simple, TWEWY sequel, and some Zelda games.

Looks like im buying a 3DS

Edit: someone make me a list of games, who here plays games?

Acid08

Banned
Got my pre-order in for the Animal Crossing 3DS XL. Was really hoping it would come out here and it fucking is, so excited.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weber has only played 3-4 games this year and hasn't played since early March, why not put him back in the lineup against the biggest offensive powerhouse in the league. Makes complete sense.

Not looking forward to the immanent 5-10 years of racism from the right if the guy is Arab or Hispanic as has been rumored.

Edit: Clarified below

Red_Man

Ryder didn't got to Pittsburgh, first 3 game losing streak of the season incoming. Good news is Diaz may play Saturday.

when GAF posts backfire, never mind I see what you did. Still, poorly worded!

How so?

I mean if the guy ends up being anything but white, we're still going to get the same bullshit from the south and conservative politicians as we are now. Just renewed and longer-lasting.

Quick

Banned
Gaming side is so predictable.

"Is Nintendo incapable of creating games that don't rely on nostalgia?"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541761

Unpopular opinion: I don't find any of Nintendo's games appealing anymore. I want new IPs. Instead, I get another Mario game. "But it's not just another Mario game, it's a Mario game with...multiplayer! ...in HD! ...extra levels!" oprahbees.gif (I exaggerate)

I do understand that there is a market for those constant releases, and I'm clearly not part of that market.

I'm glad I don't play games any more because I really don't have money to spend on em. I'm happy that I did for as long as I did, but I do not feel sad that I slowly drifted away from it

I don't buy games as often as I used to. I still have an interest in them, but I don't walk into stores and just find anything interesting anymore. And that pretty much saves me a lot of money.

Revenant

How so?

I mean if the guy ends up being anything but white, we're still going to get the same bullshit from the south and conservative politicians as we are now. Just renewed and longer-lasting.

I was being dumb and had a zinger posted, then realized i missed something in your post. thats what my edited post refers to, backfire is on me. As for your post I just care that whoever did it is the one who is arrested, simple as that.

TUSR

Banned
Got absolutely rocked by Timmonen in the Flyers game, they say it's an upper body injury but not a concussion.

Going to have to watch that replay, probably resting him for playoffs if anything.

I have both a regular 3DS and an XL and the XL is so much more comfortable. It is a lot bigger but it actually feels better. I was getting the handheld claw a bit from the regular 3DS.

I don't have dwarf hands, I was one of the few people who could use the original Xbox controller (The Duke). So maybe the XL for comfort.

Heretic

More excited for Oracle of Ages/Seasons on eShop right now tbh.

I can't wait for this! I didn't have money back when they were released so this will be my first dip into these two games.

Castlevania was alright. I feel like I should have followed the story a little closer cause I was lost going into the second or third chapter.

New Zelda looks so good! The 3DS is becoming a beast. Can't wait for Pokemon either.

Red_Man

I don't have dwarf hands, I was one of the few people who could use the original Xbox controller (The Duke). So maybe the XL for comfort.
I loved the Duke so much, it's the only controller I would use for the OG xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom