• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
j4hUrXf.gif

Huh. Uh huh. Yup.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The dude that lives underneath Temp is not happy as I yell at Temp while I take a shit.

Better than temp taking a shit while... nvm... not even gonna go there.

Are you guys still punching each other?

Entropia

No One Remembers

1. Skinner gets hit a lot and leaves himself open for a lot of dangerous hits. (I bet he gets put on DTD for a conussion)

2. Chad LaRose gets points for doing that. (Also, I wasn't watching the game but wtf, LaRose got an instigator for that? Shit like that happens all the time.)

3. I think that the Canes know their fate right now so we're just fighting whenever. We had 3 in the first against Boston. I don't think I've ever seen that many fights in like half a season with the Canes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brian Boyle is going to get his knee checked out today. He's wearing a knee brace, though. Doesn't sound promising. I wonder who we're going to call up to replace him if he needs to be out on Thursday (and beyond). The "obvious" choice would be J.T. Miller, but I feel like they might want to leave him and Kreider down in the AHL for the remainder of the season. I'm guessing either Haley or Mashinter gets the call up.

Meanwhile, Brad Richards spent the post-game by himself at his locker with his head in his hands, completely isolated until McDonagh came over to talk to him. Talk about a lack in confidence. Under .500 on faceoffs, missed the net four times, and didn't get a single shot on goal despite playing nearly 5 minutes on the power play. He's just totally gone at this point.

We already have enough blood.

Are stock levels back to normal?

Good.

It reminded me that I've never given blood before in my life though, so I'm changing that this weekend. If I'm good to give plasma too then I will as well.

Funny enough, O-type levels are really urgent in Australia right now.

Are stock levels back to normal?

Good.

It reminded me that I've never given blood before in my life though, so I'm changing that this weekend. If I'm good to give plasma too then I will as well.

Funny enough, O-type levels are really urgent in Australia right now.

They're good now, but the governor called for blood donations on a sustained basis, so they want people to come in on subsequent weeks

ZeroGravity

"If a new contract can be worked out (and there doesn't seem to be reason it will not), goaltenders coach Frantz Jean will be back next season, GM Steve Yzerman said.

"He's extremely professional. He's very bright and represents our organization well," Yzerman said of Jean, hired in September 2010. "And I like his philosophy on goaltending. It's straightforward and fundamentally sound."

Yzerman already announced assistants Dan Lacroix and Steve Thomas will return."
Fuck Yzerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom