• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
God, those were weak-ass attempts by the B's.

Think it was the final 2 minutes. Was pissed 'cause Kunitz almost lined up Pacioretty at center ice for revenge for the Letang hit, so Subban tried baiting Kunitz, got in his face after the whistle, and was tossed.

Ah, ok. I only saw the fight so far by skimming the game where subban totally misses the first punch and falls on the ice without touching anyone. :lol

cube444

Became a hockey and Pens fan in March 1991. Tail end of the regular season.

Exactly. People like you became bandwagon fans when they were a contender, much like the Crosby fans after you.

I hate that city. I hate that franchise. I hate Mario but I really really hate that motherfucker Crosby and would gladly knock him out if he crossed my path.

Mr.Green

That's one of the stupidest arguments around. Who says you have to be from a city to like their sports teams? Just 'cause I grew up in Hamilton I was supposed to like the Leafs? Fuck that.

604.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Double salute was nice. But dammit, I don't want the Sabres sticking around. Hopefully we'll take care of them on Friday and put them out of their misery.

Mercifully, I'll be out of the country for that. :D

I hate this team so much, I seriously believe this team goes, "Hey, Arab is going to watch the game today. Oh really, well I wonder how we can lose this game!"

Maybe a meteor will hit the earth tomorrow and just end this season, I would really love that to happen right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Last 5 games : Tampa, Washington, NJ, Winnipeg and Toronto. Only 1 playoff team in there which is good news, if they're going to turn this around they have the schedule in their favor.

Pretty classy.
uldGm7s.jpg

At first I thought Kaleta and Stafford were talking shit, but then I noticed they were next to Paille so it was probably friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom