• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Quick you better have said great things about the Leafs or I'm done with you.

My family doesn't give a shit about hockey
yet everyone can jump real high
so I have been on my own for the most part being a hockey fan. I only became a Leafs fan because I saw that one of the players had my name.

Little did I know that player stopped playing in the 70s while I discovered him in the late 80s.

I dished out salt.

I talked about Reimer.

I dished out more salt.

3N16MA

Banned
sPxtcJq.jpg

Poor PK.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did you spend the last hour and a half going through the footage of their encounter to find that one frame?

Stet

Banned
Is your name that rare?

I'm fairly confident no NHL player has my name. I now want to find out. -goes to check-

EDIT: There's one. Welp. I now have to be a Stars fan, apparently. Hahaha no.

We talking first names or both? If first names only, one of the most famous Leafs has mine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

ShaneB

Yea, pretty rough around the edges but it's a start. We'll be rotating posters from different teams as well. Best part of it is learning that Quick is prejudice against Jets fans for some unknown reason.

This means I'll never be on, I don't cheer for a specific team! :p

:(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is your name that rare?

I'm fairly confident no NHL player has my name. I now want to find out. -goes to check-

EDIT: There's one. Welp. I now have to be a Stars fan, apparently. Hahaha no.

Pretty rare.

Dave Keon is the hockey player I saw on TV. Ever since I have always worn the #14.

Smiley90

RC

Banned
I have one of those filthy immigrant last names. One that is also especially uncommon, among filthy immigrants. I should add my parents are immigrants, not that filthy though.

Smiley90

Haha doing the Dastardly.

My first name is Keon.

That's a pretty awesome first name, actually. There are 0 players in the NHL database with my last name. And only 1 player with my first name who's played in the NHL. That's including the dastardly-method.

Smiley90

I'm not going to say it but that's not it, it's a pretty popular one and whenever someone asks me my last name and I tell them, 70% of the time they follow up with "Like the country?"

Cuba?

Guessing is fun.

I'm not going to say it but that's not it, it's a pretty popular one and whenever someone asks me my last name and I tell them, 70% of the time they follow up with "Like the country?"

That would be pretty kick ass.

Krung-thep-maha-nakorn-boworn-ratana-kosin-mahintar-ayudhya-amaha-dilok-pop-nopa-ratana-rajthani-burirom-udom-rajniwes-mahasat-arn-amorn-pimarn-avatar-satit-sakattiya-visanukam?

Thailand's official name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom