• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

My god I forgot how much I loved this GIF:

vince_wwf6xjzh.gif

Definitely bringing it back for the playoffs.

Solo

He had to be sacrificed for the Leafs to make it to the Playoffs

:lol

Was just thinking about playoff salt, and I think the most salty series that has taken place for the Habs since I've been here was Pens/Habs 2010. I remember being pretty merciless about rubbing it in to you, Alu and all the Pens fans here.

kassatsu

Banned

Was just thinking about playoff salt, and I think the most salty series that has taken place for the Habs since I've been here was Pens/Habs 2010. I remember being pretty merciless about rubbing it in to you, Alu and all the Pens fans here.

I had to use that awful Gomez avatar for a month too :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Columbus will pass Detroit, but Detroit will pass Minny. At least that's what I think. I just really want Columbus, the Islanders and the Jets to make it, and the Rangers to miss it. Is that really too much to ask?

detroit

lol

name a pens fan on gaf that's actually FROM pittsburgh

Aren't most of Habs-GAF not actually living in Montreal? That's hardly an argument.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins couldn't even take the Division lead with an inspiring and dominating performance, now I'm going to have to watch them take it due to a shootout.

Alucard

Banned

It's in my top 3 all-time Pens playoff pissoffs along with the Islanders in '93 and Panthers in '96. Habs 2010 was brutal because I work in Montreal and the fans were drunk annoying fucktards.

cube444

That's one of the stupidest arguments around. Who says you have to be from a city to like their sports teams? Just 'cause I grew up in Hamilton I was supposed to like the Leafs? Fuck that.

So you jumped to the best team at the time? Even better. :lol

Solo

Same here. Half of Canucks-age was wearing one of my creations at some point during those playoffs.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

It's in my top 3 all-time Pens playoff pissoffs along with the Islanders in '93 and Panthers in '96. Habs 2010 was brutal because I work in Montreal and the fans were drunk annoying fucktards.

What I remember most about that series is that Game 7 wasn't even close. Habs hammered the Pens in Pittsburgh. Were up 4-0 at one point early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom