• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm done for the season. If the Wings make the playoffs, I'll be back, but this is fucking retarded now. Go fuck yourself Detroit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL. Nice.

Holland is already writing a check for another 10-year extension for Franzen.

Quick

Banned
Mind taking arab with you?

It's already too late for him.

ivRj6m69cepdB.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Columbus gets at least a point, they're in 8th.

C'MON COLUMBUS

DUCKS YOU DON'T NEED THIS AS MUCH

Cake Boss

Banned
Watched that Detroit game, wow lol.

Other than that I thought TJ Brodie was pretty good, kid is going to be a stud for the Flames.

For Detroit, Nyquist, whenever his line was on something happened, compared to the Dats line with Abdelkyder, why the fuck is he on that line lol?

And Kindl on the last minute of the game? really the worst dman in the conference?

pringles

Watched that Detroit game, wow lol.

Other than that I thought TJ Brodie was pretty good, kid is going to be a stud for the Flames.

For Detroit, Nyquist, whenever his line was on something happened, compared to the Dats line with Abdelkyder, why the fuck is he on that line lol?

And Kindl on the last minute of the game? really the worst dman in the conference?
Kindl has been our best D other than Ericsson, Dekeyser and sometimes Kronwall. Abdelkader is with Dats because Babcock should be fired. Or was it the other way around..

Well if we win tomorrow and they still only get 1 pt.. we will have a game in hand and only be 1 pt behind.

If they win.. we still have a game in hand and are back by 2 pts.

kingslunk

Well if we win tomorrow and they still only get 1 pt.. we will have a game in hand and only be 1 pt behind.

If they win.. we still have a game in hand and are back by 2 pts.

Yeah but Vancouver tomorrow won't be a walk in the park. Hopefully when I leave the AAC tomorrow night I'll be happy and not bummed out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom