• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
The Flyers do not have a #1 defenseman on their roster, hurt or not. I also dont see how you can say goaltending hasnt been a problem this year. They have looked like a different team with Mason in net. Bryz has terrible numbers and has definitely cost them way more games then he has won for them.

They didnt have one the last 3 years.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guess who drew that penalty?

BBVo-9RCcAAEVcp_zps94c6cf55.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Too late, but what the fuck ever, I'm happy. Wonder who draws in with Patches-BGally and Pleks-Gio. Spells the end of AGally-Eller-Prust though.
Habs beat writer said that was a line, but Therrien is scrambling lines so I'm assuming they don't start as that.

Red_Man

NM, it stands. Patches has finally been split from DD, what a historic day in Habs history.

Socreges

Banned
New Jersey @ Philly on TSN right now

Makes me nauseous to realize that I'd much, much rather be watching the Isles/Leafs game right now.

Var

I think this a playoff team next year.

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Schenn-Couturier-Simmonds
Read-Laughton-Gagne
Talbot-Hall-Rinaldo
Rosehill

Timonen-Schenn
Coburn-Mezaros
Grossman-Gustaffson
Ristolainen

Bryz/Mason

Yeah it is. I just hope we can keep more people healthy next year.

Red_Man

So what are the lines? LOL, I'll see for myself in 20 mins or so but I want to know right now!
17-51-73 start and 27-81-11 are a line.

Patches with Pleks. Fucking finally. Hopefully Therrien doesn't shuffle the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom