• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck that

Leafs are primed to lose the last 4

Jets are going to win 3 or 4 and knock us out

Unfortunately that's very unlikely. Leafs have lost 2 games to in-form teams that are fighting tooth and nail, going hammer and tong, for the final playoff spots.

They aren't doing shit out there

I see players like Grabo, Macarthur, Kadri sinking into a huge regression

JVR? Where'd he go?

How about juggling Bozak - if he's suddenly this guy worth 1C/2C cash - to a different line? Maybe give Kadri and Grabovski a chance to play with Kessel for a couple games? I'm mystified at how the Bozak line has dogmatically become untouchable.

ekl;rtjlerktjgle

163.gif

Solo

Habs still have a LOT of work to do, but this was a great, necessary step in the right direction.

I hope Weber stays in.

Cake Boss

Banned
4 in a row and shut down the leagues hottest team and player.

iJQPtC8XFc6ga.gif

Shots 38-19 Sens.

Ovie -3 0 points
Washington PP 0/3

Swedish Ovie 7 shots on goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonky ass win that was a lot of luck but that's exactly what we needed. Price is back and hopefully MT keeps the same lines for Washington.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jets win?
Islanders win?
YEYOOOO

Now if only Florida didn't suck so much.

Now go Canucks, go BJ's!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wonky ass win that was a lot of luck but that's exactly what we needed. Price is back and hopefully MT keeps the same lines for Washington.

Hopefully he adjusts their icetime though, ridiculous that AGally has the least amount of TOI on the team.

Solo

Hopefully he adjusts their icetime though, ridiculous that AGally has the least amount of TOI on the team.

I agree, but in thinking about it.....perhaps a lot of AGally's success is due to those limited minutes. I have a number of issues with Therrien, but he's handled the rookies almost flawlessly.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I agree, but in thinking about it.....perhaps a lot of AGally's success is due to those limited minutes. I have a number of issues with Therrien, but he's handled the rookies almost flawlessly.

Looked like the team's most involved player early on. They could have used that in the third instead of failing to protect the lead by sitting back. Can't complain too much, they still managed to win.

Solo

Looked like the team's most involved player early on. They could have used that in the third instead of failing to protect the lead by sitting back. Can't complain too much, they still managed to win.

100% agreed. Like I said, in my mind AGally has been our best player for a month now. But I wonder if that would still be the case if MT gave him the 5 more minutes a game that myself and most Habs fans are clamoring for. Could actually work against him. I'm going to give MT the benefit of the doubt here. Dude knows how to develop young players.

I think AGally stays around the 10-12 minute mark for the rest of the season + playoffs. Next season though? He gets increased ice time and responsibilities.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
100% agreed. Like I said, in my mind AGally has been our best player for a month now. But I wonder if that would still be the case if MT gave him the 5 more minutes a game that myself and most Habs fans are clamoring for. Could actually work against him. I'm going to give MT the benefit of the doubt here. Dude knows how to develop young players.

I think AGally stays around the 10-12 minute mark for the rest of the season + playoffs. Next season though? He gets increased ice time and responsibilities.

Yeah I agree. I think he should have gotten PP time tonight though considering his play.

Cake Boss

Banned
Condra is really underrated as a defensive forward.

Selke is a stretch though but we better resign him.

I really like Condra but damn hes such an offensive blackhole on whatever line hes in.

I still think hes just holding that spot temporarily until one of our prospects ready.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Diaz and Weber could make a lethal 2nd PP unit, wouldn't be surprised to see Drewiskie sit for Weber when Diaz plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom