• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

I thought that might happen.

it's like watching a horror movie I swear to god. Jets with some decent pressure to keep it in the Canes end, then Buff gets a bit out of position and literally the first chance Carolina gets they score like instantly.

fallout

Jets win. 2 points. Caps lose.

iY04NANskJ9lB.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just tuning in right now. We're pretty much guaranteed our spot in the conference and playing a bubble team? Yeah.... this score sounds about right.

This team is so lost without Bieksa.

Aren't we like 1-9 or 1-10 without Bieksa this season, the one win coming in a shootout? :D

RC

Banned
Just tuning in right now. We're pretty much guaranteed our spot in the conference and playing a bubble team? Yeah.... this score sounds about right.

Aren't we like 1-9 or 1-10 without Bieksa this season, the one win coming in a shootout? :D

Pretty much. Looking like the Leafs out there.

Smiley90

Pretty much. Looking like the Leafs out there.

But I want the BJ's to make it, not Dallas :( I guess the Wild need to drop down then, too...

Come on Vancouver, what the fuck are you doing?

See what I said above. Our seed is all but guaranteed, we have nothing to play for. :lol We tend to end our seasons like that... NW is boring.

Acid08

Banned
Nemo!!! Don't give up anymore breakaways.

Ugh Marleau and Havlat dragging Couture down. Stick those two with Thornton and make them the third line. Playing like garbage.

Can't believe Semin scored that late goal to tie. Russians obviously have a different definition when the locker room is chanting "tank tank tank."

Horrorcanes season almost over. Gotta get top pick dammit.

Been eating soup all week, fuck this lunch. Gimme crackers and water. Better than this pea and ham gloop. Watching the Jets kick ass is making for a tasty lunch though.

GO JETS GO

Smiley90

this game :lol

Canucks need to stop waiting for the playoffs, or that'll be a short first round series.

belvedere

Junior Butler
:lol Hitchcock coming out on the ice after the SO win to talk to the officiating.

Amazing. My buddy had just texted me saying Hitch should have a little conversation with the refs, I told him it was happening right now lol.

Sucks Elliott was robbed of another shutout, that goal should've never happened. Oh well, 2 points is 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom