• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merguson

Banned
1ian1GY.png

i3hhww4AnqAQS.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can we make a second OT, just for all the Leafs fans and future bandwagoners? It'd make this one hell of a lot less obnoxious.

CCF23

I'm feeling first round upsets in the East. Pittsburgh is going to be the only "favourite" I'll have confidence in to make it through. Boston finishing with so many games in such short a period of time, on top of an already condensed schedule is going to take its toll I think. The Habs are broken right now.

Smiley90

Why you gotta hate, Smiley?

Because you guys hate the Jets. I won't stand for that. The Jets haven't hurt anyone (yet)

Also, if a single fanbase can fill an entire page with "KADRIIIII" and gifs, there's too many.

Merguson

Banned
Because you guys hate the Jets. I won't stand for that. The Jets haven't hurt anyone (yet)

Also, if a single fanbase can fill an entire page with "KADRIIIII" and gifs, there's too many.

I don't hate the Jets now they don't have a chance of passing the Leafs.

They now have my full support to get the Rangers out of a playoff spot.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That about wraps it up for the Blue Jays. They had their chance, now nobody is going to give a shit about them in Toronto, well at least until the end of round 1.

Cant believe the Habs embarrassed themselves in front of these guys:

BIVcMnECMAAeXLO.jpg

Smiley90

I'll be so happy when Higgins is back and Ebbett can go to hell.

And Schroeder. Esp. if AV decides on Roy-Kesler, then Schroeder is getting called up for sure. If not, then Ebbett can still go to hell.

Smiley90

Nah, Roy is gonna end up back at C with Higgins and Hansen. Book it.

Probably. But honestly, I'm fine with either

Raymond-Kesler-Kassian
Higgins-Roy-Hansen (or possibly flip around Higgins&Raymond)

or

Higgins-Roy-Kesler
Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen

I think the second one might have more chemistry (Higgins-Roy works well, and Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen has played together quite a few games), but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom