• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The day the Canucks realize you can't always carry the puck into the goal will be a glorious day. Looking at you, Henrik.

Also, the Leafs bandwagon begins ohgod

FAKE EDIT HELLZ YEAH

Smiley90

wtf was that Canucks, Clearly had time to do whatever he wanted. What is this, NHL 13?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The sad thing is, I had no hope he was going to put that in and good lord is he slow. For being that far behind the D, the Canucks Dman almost caught up to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LOL. What a joke.

Seriously, Toronto has to be one of the top 3 WORST sports cities in all of North America, at least from an ownership and greed perspective.

I only see those prices on stubhub right now, but wouldn't be shocked if they end up being around that.

Quick

Banned
LOL. What a joke.

Seriously, Toronto has to be one of the top 3 WORST sports cities in all of North America, at least from an ownership and greed perspective.

Sorry, please tell me about how great Hamilton's ownership is.

Those prices will probably go past $325 through resellers. :(

Smiley90

:lol Cherry talking about his overly manly past. with a NEW suit on!

REAL HOCKEY TALK

torontoml

LOL. What a joke.

Every other team would do it if they knew the fans would pay like Toronto does.

Edit: I believe their tickets are overpriced

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have a previously unscheduled practice tomorrow morning. Thank god, Therrien needs to bust their ass. Ovie said today too he thought they were playing say because they've clinched and don't want to get injured.

Socreges

Banned
Best part is this (or soon) is right about when the Leafs would start to collapse.

get ready for the playoffs leafs!

daily_gifdump_123_06.gif
I don't even understand how he could have gotten so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom