• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I didn't actually notice that he'd said "dog". Red_man growling in the background the entire time seemed appropriate.

Will listen to the podcast tomorrow.

Declare your allegiance.

Bi-weekly does not mean what you think it means.

I wish I got paid bi-weekly the way Red_man thinks though...

Socreges

Banned
When do the frigging playoffs start?

And did the Oilers make it? If so will bandwagon, if not first overall pick plz
Unfortunately for you the Oilers will neither make the playoffs nor, for once, be awful enough to get 1st overall.

We call that the 'Flames range'

Declare your allegiance.

Did a few months back and again earlier today, Leafs-GAF!!!

Being in New Zealand, NHL coverage is and always has been piss poor, so the only way to watch any games was through dodgy re-streams until I discovered Game Center and NHL GAF this season.. You after hours dudes scare me a little but I think I will cope!

Smiley90

Did a few months back and again earlier today, Leafs-GAF!!!

Being in New Zealand, NHL coverage is and always has been piss poor, so the only way to watch any games was through dodgy re-streams until I discovered Game Center and NHL GAF this season.. You after hours dudes scare me a little but I think I will cope!

So what you're saying is you're like Milly, except you don't have to search that hard for sheep?

Canuck76

Banned
Unfortunately for you the Oilers will neither make the playoffs nor, for once, be awful enough to get 1st overall.

We call that the 'Flames range'

Oh man. Well hell, at least the leafs are in this year though.

Seriously doe NBA playoffs are already going on, when do i get to see the penguins first round exit?

CCF23

Oh man. Well hell, at least the leafs are in this year though.

Seriously doe NBA playoffs are already going on, when do i get to see the penguins first round exit?

11529897-large.jpg

So what you're saying is you're like Milly, except you don't have to search that hard for sheep?

Seen the name around, wheres he from?

And i'd like to say its an unfair stereotype but if I said I had never seen or heard of anything inappropriate involving sheep, I'd be a liar!

Socreges

Banned
Listened to the first little bit. Will continue tomorrow.

I was really expecting Marvie to sound much more miserable and cunty. Maybe ending every thought with "...whatever".

Marvie_3

Banned
Only Hawks fans showed up in vent. Do you dudes ever sleep?

....no?

Listened to the first little bit. Will continue tomorrow.

I was really expecting Marvie to sound much more miserable and cunty. Maybe ending every thought with "...whatever".
I'm not a sock puppet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0

Damnit. You're two inches taller than me.

Which means you're 7 inches taller than me. :/

Smiley90

Seen the name around, wheres he from?

And i'd like to say its an unfair stereotype but if I said I had never seen or heard of anything inappropriate involving sheep, I'd be a liar!

Not sure, but he has an unhealthy attitude towards goats. I was more counting on Red_Man picking up on that post. :p

and ha!

....no?

I'm not a sock puppet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0

Which means you're 7 inches taller than me. :/

... You're 5'7?

Smiley90

The gummibear one is just heating up potassium chlorate (which I actually have) and dropping anything with sugar in it. It's super simple, and not dangerous at all, if you do it in a fume hood. I think you mean Elephant's toothpaste? Seems pretty harmless, too. Even more harmless than the gummibear one. :p Or which one do you mean? For some reason I read "foam" in your post, but upon re-reading there is no foam in there. Weird.

Marvie_3

Banned
The gummibear one is just heating up potassium chlorate (which I actually have) and dropping anything with sugar in it. It's super simple, and not dangerous at all, if you do it in a fume hood. I think you mean Elephant's toothpaste? Seems pretty harmless, too. Even more harmless than the gummibear one. :p Or which one do you mean? For some reason I read "foam" in your post, but upon re-reading there is no foam in there. Weird.

That's not the one I was thinking of. I'll try and find the gif again. :lol

RC

Banned
That was a great podcast. I'd love to partake in the next one, but I don't watch nearly as many games as the rest of you. So I really couldn't provide any actual insight. (Maybe a drunken observation) But if you need someone to throw in a funny barb, sprinkle in a few non-sequiturs here and there or just give it that old After Hours kick, I'm your man.

You guys should hang out and kill some poisonous animals.

Nah Aussie's got all the poisonous stuff, we Kiwi's just got the little flightless birds and previously mentioned sheep.

i do enjoy walking around in the backyard in my bare feet, not fearing for my life! Probably why we suck at sport against them (except rugby), too soft!

Stasis

That podcast was pretty good actually, and none of you have really irritating voices so that's a plus.

Your thoughts on the Rangers making the playoffs though, fuck all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom