• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Watching the highlights.

DAT coverage by Philips on the Kadri goal, lead the team in ice time and was -2. WHY.

Why did Kassian play....... oh right to wrestle Mclaren for 30sec and do nothing for the rest of the game. WHAT AN ASSET.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Watching the highlights.

DAT coverage by Philips on the Kadri goal, lead the team in ice time and was -2. WHY.

Why did Kassian play....... oh right to wrestle Mclaren for 30sec and do nothing for the rest of the game. WHAT AN ASSET.

It's kinda funny too. McLaren was going to sit but Ottawa decided to go with Kassian so we brought in McLaren to combat that.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
About time for a new junior Leaf fan to show up don't you think?

Maybe a young kid who just immigrated to Canada this year, and is inspired by Nazem Kadri.

*shrugs*

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
About time for a new junior Leaf fan to show up don't you think?

Maybe a young kid who just immigrated to Canada this year, and is inspired by Nazem Kadri.

*shrugs*

Manics? Nah.

boooooookadri.jpeg

Suck on my chocolate salty balls. Put em' in your mouth and suck em'.

Guess we will be the bigger men and hope for Jets to make it it even though their fans are mean to us. Actually, every teams fans are mean to us. Screw you guys.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Suck on my chocolate salty balls. Put em' in your mouth and suck em'.

Guess we will be the bigger men and hope for Jets to make it it even though their fans are mean to us. Actually, every teams fans are mean to us. Screw you guys.

Well, the past few pages, the Bruins fans have been happy for us...

Probably because of Hamilton and Seguin and if they face us in the playoffs, we are so so fucked.

Erdrick

True, the Leafs have made the playoffs for the first time in nearly a decade.

Whether or not they will actually *win* a game in the playoffs is still up for debate.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Seriously. This is the feel of being a Leafs fan in this thread:
Oh, you delicate little baby squirrels. Did the mean title hurt your feelings?

We are pleased to reprot (sic)that, so far, the only significant finding has been that if you force a baby squirrel to smoke seven-hundred cannabis joints a day, he will become disoriented, seems to take the laws of self-preservation less seriously, tending to play with his nuts rather than store them.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
:lol who cares you babies, there are still more of you than any fanbase on here.

If you want to hear people fellate the Leafs just turn on any channel in Canada right now.

True, the Leafs have made the playoffs for the first time in nearly a decade.

Whether or not they will actually *win* a game in the playoffs is still up for debate.

Oh, you delicate little baby squirrels. Did the mean title hurt your feelings?

YES YES BATHE ME IN IT!

BATHE ME IN IT!

the-shawshank-redemption-o.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think for the season to end well for me

Leafs vs Habs (win or lose, I want to see this)

Sens in.
Jets in.
Rangers out.
Columbus in.
Edmonton does not a get a top 10 pick.
Phx out AND MOVED! I hear that they're waiting til the season is over to think what to do with them. Just end their fucking misery already. Quebec, Hamilton, Seattle, I don't care, but just move them.

edit: what the hell. Why not?

Stanley Cup: Penguins
Presidents: Hawks
Vezina: Anderson or Bobrovsky
Calder: Saad or Gallagher
Art Ross: St Louis
Norris: Subban
Conn Smythe: Iginla (lol)
Masterson: who cares
Adams: MacLean
Selke: I have no idea, but I'll say Toews.
Richard: Ovechkin

I hope Montreal faces the Leafs in Round 1, keep on losing them games! Entertain us!

My Flyers are mathematically out!

Nothing matters, Chicago wins the cup this year

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are the jets out of the playoffs or is there some small chance they will make it?

1 point back of 8th place, and 3 points back of the division title (3rd place) with 3 games to go.

Well in it and one of their last three games is against the team currently holding the division (Washington).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom