• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We decided not to show up tonight.

Whatever. 6th works for me.

You're playing the Avs and you're only down 1, this ain't over yet.

Jets are 3 points behind Caps/Rangers and only have the Tiebreaker against the Rangers... I fear it might be too close :(

Looking like a genius right now. :-D

Was gonna say this, literally had it typed up on my phone :lol Yeah shit is cray for sure, all these prospects have been producing. I mean christ, with these kids we just got our longest winning streak of the season :lol

I'm gonna go with he just got fucking lucky, but damn if these players aren't showing a lot of promise.

You're playing the Avs and you're only down 1, this ain't over yet.

Jets are 3 points behind Caps/Rangers and only have the Tiebreaker against the Rangers... I fear it might be too close :(

I know this team, it's not the one that wins without a goalie bailing them out.

Alucard

Banned
St. Louis needs 2 points in 3 games to win the scoring title. Wonder if Crosby comes back for the final game or two to try to win it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Accidentally posted in the off-season thread... I fear it will be home soon though.
MVhXJ.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looking for another Eastern team fan to join in for the next podcast if anyone is interested.

Smiley90

Columbus leading 2-1
LA leading 1-0

everything is going according to plan. (except for the Rangers, screw them)

Tabris

Question: Do you think teams like Anaheim, Montreal, and Toronto (just some teams that are achieving much higher than last year) would have made the playoffs in a full season?

I mean last year, around the mid-way point, we had a lot of teams that were performing much better than by the end of the season (like Toronto)?

Solo

Question: Do you think teams like Anaheim, Montreal, and Toronto (just some teams that are achieving much higher than last year) would have made the playoffs in a full season?

I mean last year, around the mid-way point, we had a lot of teams that were performing much better than by the end of the season (like Toronto)?

Up until 5 games ago: a resounding yes for Montreal. Right now? Not so sure. Would depend on how long this funk goes on for.

Smiley90

Anaheim and Montreal for sure. It's not like Montreal has a huge history of sucking, I was surprised they didn't make it last year. Anaheim has a really good roster. The Leafs? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not. I'll say Reimer/Scrivens might've been less consistent over a full season, but... eeeh.

Tabris

But isn't Anaheim's roster the same as last year's essentially? Where they were clearly out of the playoffs. Both Anaheim and Montreal are looking like last year's teams now. So which team would we have seen for the last half?

Smiley90

But isn't Anaheim's roster the same as last year's essentially? Where they were clearly out of the playoffs. Both Anaheim and Montreal are looking like last year's teams now. So which team would we have seen for the last half?

Play once you've clinched or all-but-clinched can be non-indicative of "actual" skill, so the way they play now might be due to lack of motivation. You're a Canucks fan, you should know about this.

We didn't have Souray and Fasth last year, doofus.

And Allen either but he hasn't been as monumental as the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom