• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Add the Senators to that list, will you

Nah I feel bad about the Sens swoon and would rather they made it... not over us or anything but you know. Besides 2 weeks ago it was just the NY teams and the Caps I was looking at... and those fucking teams just stopped losing to be dicks about it. Assholes.

I'm pulling for you guys too.

Remember that next year when Buff railroads Toews at MTS Centre first week and we're bitter enemies and I paypal bish $20 so he bans Marvie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lapierre with 9 (!!) hits so far? Who's counting hits in Rogers Arena oO. He might've had a couple, but 9?!

CCF23

I don't remember the last time the Canucks were this physical. Lapierre, Kesler, and Kassian are hitting everything that moves.

Nah I feel bad about the Sens swoon and would rather they made it... not over us or anything but you know. Besides 2 weeks ago it was just the NY teams and the Caps I was looking at... and those fucking teams just stopped losing to be dicks about it. Assholes.

Hopefully it we can both make it, as long as you take Pittsburgh first round.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
2BUHDog.gif
2BUHDog.gif
2BUHDog.gif

Smiley90

What a fucking joke of a showing tonight.

Try to get back next time instead.of gliding and slaying you fucking useless piece of shit, Keith.

Keith's slash was a great example ofn "ah fuck it I'm too slow so I'm just gonna smack him on the back and hope that does something"

Revenant

eh didn't show up tonight, i'm just nervous that duncan keith is gonna put half the canucks roster in the hospital like tabris forsees.

you don't know him..you....don't know what he's capable of.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Who are these frauds that are supposed to be contending for the Presidents Trophy? Blackhawks are paper tigers, confirmed

No physical response to runs being taken. In our zone too much. Keith being a lazy piece of shit again and slashing instead of trying. Offense is non-existant.

Great way to show up for a game with our biggest rivals. We need a fight or a goalie change to wake these guys up.

Smiley90

No physical response to runs being taken. In our zone too much. Keith being a lazy piece of shit again and slashing instead of trying. Offense is non-existant.

Great way to show up for a game with our biggest rivals. We need a fight or a goalie change to wake these guys up.

The way Kassian has been on fire all game, I actually kind of want to see him fight.

Marvie_3

Banned
eh didn't show up tonight, i'm just nervous that duncan keith is gonna put half the canucks roster in the hospital like tabris forsees.

you don't know him..you....don't know what he's capable of.
Neither am I for the 3rd. Hawks don't give a shit and neither do I. Gonna go crank out an hour's work on my research project before everyone hops on to record for the podcast.

CCF23

Neither am I for the 3rd. Hawks don't give a shit and neither do I. Gonna go crank out an hour's work on my research project before everyone hops on to record for the podcast.

You guys find someone else or should I come on when I get home from the game?

Smiley90

:lol Sportsnet: "LA last year was essentially Boston from 2011 without the bad attitude" :lol :lol

Erdrick

Hopefully it we can both make it, as long as you take Pittsburgh first round.

This is why I want us to take the SE... the Pens will destroy us otherwise. The rest of the teams, I feel the Jets could at least have a shot with but Pittsburgh has just manhandled us over the past 2 years for the most part.

I'm shocked about how close we are to the Sens, actually, but I hold no malice against the Sens or Ottawa. I'd love for both of us to make it in. As it stands, I'm honestly prepared for our elimination from a playoff spot, but I'm hoping to be surprised.

And echoing Calder's statements above, I, too, appreciate the nice sentiments given our way in regards to the team. I realize that it is mostly coming for the west side, and we have had little contact in the Jets 2.0 existence so far, but that will change next year. I look forward to some exciting games, regardless. And none of this 6pm start stuff so often. 7pm CST is much more preferable, thank you. Did I mention that I can't wait to get back into the west?

I will be watching scores like a madman over the next few days, provided the Jets can still keep pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom