• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Henrik wanted to pass to Daniel.

A delayed penalty while Canucks have the lead is the perfect scenario for Henrik, because nobody expects him to shoot, or even pass. Just give him the pass and let him kill time. Maybe pass it back and forth a bit. It's his dream.

3N16MA

Banned
If it wasn't for those 5 loser points the Hawks racked up the Pens would be tops. Asterisk needed if the Hawks win the Presidents trophy.

I'd like to give a big shout out to some teams who will no longer be side by side with us next season. Farewell, my friends...

Phoenix Coyotes: Thanks for being useless today. Thanks for being a terrible team. Move to Quebec already you terrible, TERRIBLE franchise. Shane Doan is a cheapshotting sore loser and Mike Smith has diaper rash. They embody everything about your lackluster existence.

San Jose Sharks: Looking forward to recreating the 2009 playoffs again this postseason. Thanks for keeping the Pacific crown warm for us.

Dallas Stars: Thanks for being sellers at the trade deadline then suddenly try and make a playoff run. Thanks for being terrible for the next few years.

LA Queens: Go fuck yourselves.

Namaste!

Revenant

If it wasn't for those 5 loser points the Hawks racked up the Pens would be tops. Asterisk needed if the Hawks win the Presidents trophy.

KPEeF.gif

Tabris

Play like that in the playoffs, please. Fast. Skilled. Strong. Dominant.

Well we were seeing as close to the final team as we've had this year, definitely for offence. Missing some D but Corrado looks like the real deal. They were also motivated for this game.

That was the problem most fans had, they reacted to the on ice product when the on ice product was an incomplete product.

I'd like to give a big shout out to some teams who will no longer be side by side with us next season. Farewell, my friends...

Phoenix Coyotes: Thanks for being useless today. Thanks for being a terrible team. Move to Quebec already you terrible, TERRIBLE franchise. Shane Doan is a cheapshotting sore loser and Mike Smith has diaper rash. They embody everything about your lackluster existence.

San Jose Sharks: Looking forward to recreating the 2009 playoffs again this postseason. Thanks for keeping the Pacific crown warm for us.

Dallas Stars: Thanks for being sellers at the trade deadline then suddenly try and make a playoff run. Thanks for being terrible for the next few years.

LA Queens: Go fuck yourselves.

Namaste!

:lol

what the fuck quote that image

oh god oh god oh god

I want a Kings series in the playoffs... I want a Canucks series in the playoffs... I want a Sharks series in the playoffs... I want a Blackhawks series... I want a Wild series... I want I want I want

MAKE THEM HAPPEN

Revenant

Well we were seeing as close to the final team as we've had this year, definitely for offence. Missing some D but Corrado looks like the real deal. They were also motivated for this game.

That was the problem most fans had, they reacted to the on ice product when the on ice product was an incomplete product.

:lol

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH ALL THIS SALT POURING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. CAN YOU WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT AND THEN TALK TO ME?

HURR NERR NERR CAPITALS CAPITAL LETTERS TYPING ALL MY SENTENCES IN CAPITAL LETTERS IT PROBABLY MEANS I'M SHOUTING IN REAL LIFE WHILE TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING WHICH IS PROBABLY LIKELY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW BRAIN DAMAGED I AM

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't be too hard on him, he hasn't seen a decent prospect in some time.

Hodgson :(

oh god oh god oh god

I want a Kings series in the playoffs... I want a Canucks series in the playoffs... I want a Sharks series in the playoffs... I want a Blackhawks series... I want a Wild series... I want I want I want

MAKE THEM HAPPEN

Canucks-Ducks in the second round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom