• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Salt levels here have been higher than normal in the past week.

Let's all chill and listen to some Daft Punk.

ibq4yJwQxgB9QL.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Salt levels here have been higher than normal in the past week.

Let's all chill and listen to some Daft Punk.

ibq4yJwQxgB9QL.gif

Salt levels -50

-chills-

pQN7Hik.gif

Eugh, I hate how I can't insult the Canucks because as soon as I do I insult about 6 or so people I really like on this board.

You can always insult Tabris, that's cool. I won't take it personally if you insult the Canucks, as long as you're directing it towards Tabris at the time.

WHAT

It's like, philosophy, man.

Quick

Banned
/b/ is trying to get Brandon Yip on the cover of NHL 14
eLLOwEO.png

EA would shoot themselves in the foot either way.

Either:

Honour the vote, piss off some fans. Or,

Intervene and pick another player, really make it glaring how stupid their selection is.

Acid08

Banned
We haven't had a complete 2nd line for the entire season.

EAT IT MARVIE AND REVENANT!

I get it. Still the team that's iced is the team that gets criticized. Not the theoretical team that might be awesome if everyone was healthy. You fucking dingus.

Quick

Banned

WHAT

Let's imagine, for a moment, that the Canucks are like a big ball.

People assume that the Canucks are a strict progression of win to lose, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball bouncing up and down like strippers' booties go.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't be jealous because I built a highly successful career over the last 10 years.

SO WHAT TIME IS IT?!

I wouldn't exactly call "being able to dial a phone number" a highly successful career, but sure thing brah

CCF23

Hey guys, it was nice to see the Canucks expose the Hawks for what they really are tonight.

TOEWS LEVEL SALT, BITCH

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
One day I'll let Mumei just walk in here and clean house on your After Hours shenanigans like that elevator scene in the Untouchables and I won't even feel bad

You morons don't even know how good you've got it

Revenant

One day I'll let Mumei just walk in here and clean house on your After Hours shenanigans like that elevator scene in the Untouchables and I won't even feel bad

You morons don't even know how good you've got it

I thought this was why we were isolated to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom