• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Jason Botchford ‏@botchford 5m
Keith to reporter: we should get u as a ref eh? First female ref. You can't play prolly right? But you're thinking the gm like you know it?

You-Salty.gif

Oh god, I really shouldn't have said "bomb" considering how close it is to the events from last week. I really do retract that and apologise folks.

I was talking about car bombs with some dude at lunch who was from Ireland, which made me think of them. Didn't even think at all about Boston.

Oh god, I really shouldn't have said "bomb" considering how close it is to the events from last week. I really do retract that and apologise folks.

I was talking about car bombs with some dude at lunch who was from Ireland, which made me think of them. Didn't even think at all about Boston.

I don't think anyone took it that way. Was just random.

Learn to spell Desi.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No one is ever in vent anymore, either.

I'll come on if more people show up. But it seems like not many people are up to begin with.

Is Templaer still high from 4/20 or what?

EDIT: I'm watching Ghost Protocol atm, though.

CCF23

I'll come on if more people show up. But it seems like not many people are up to begin with.

Is Templaer still high from 4/20 or what?

:lol

I haven't talked to him in a couple days. Didn't even think of that.

Watching dead dogs fuck is more entertaining than Seinfeld.

My man. Seinfeld sucks. So incredibly overrated.

Who just came in vent and immediately left? I didn't see.

RC

Banned
:lol

I haven't talked to him in a couple days. Didn't even think of that.

My man. Seinfeld sucks. So incredibly overrated.

Who just came in vent and immediately left? I didn't see.

So you're an idiot too huh? Seinfeld is one of the greatest sitcom's of all time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guys, let's get back to what really matters. Ghost Protocol is pretty decent.
That's being generous. That movie is so overrated on gaf, especially by all the Gaf movie snobs and pretend critics.

Also Seinfield is really really overrated, sorry Desi :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's being generous. That movie is so overrated on gaf, especially by all the Gaf movie snobs and pretend critics.

Also Seinfield is really really overrated, sorry Desi :(

Hu? Really? I have no idea how much GAF likes/dislikes any movies. I'm just now watching it for the first time. It's an alright time-killer. It's got nothing special to it, but it's entertaining. I'm mostly using it to post more Paula Patton stuff, because for some reason I didn't realize she was also in Deja Vu and her name didn't seem all that familiar before.

tumblr_lxr8fcbLF71qc1vfso1_500.gif

Boy was I missing out.

People assume that After Hours is strict progression of fucked up pics to boob gifs, but from a non linear, non subjective perspective it's more like a big ball of misplaced salt and insomnia.

I can play your game Quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom