• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting it out there - Mark Streit deserves a ring.

Visnovsky does not.

Nabokov... Maybe.

hamonicface.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Really? Against the Leafs, Isles, Rags, or Sens?...You'd pick all four of those teams over the Caps? Ovechkin seems revitalized.

They are 0-3 vs the Sens.

Shut down their PP and Ovie and you'll shut them down.

The only team I wish we play is Caps, and maybe Habs with the way the're playing.

Heretic

Bottom three teams in the East last season (Habs, Isles, Leafs) have clinched a playoff spot

Three of the bottom four teams in the West last season (BJs, Ducks, Wild) are currently in a playoff spot

Miracles of a shortened season.

So Ducks wouldn't have made it if it wasn't a shortened season?

Tabris

You gotta admit it, it may have been touch and go, as the Ducks had an insane start with some unbelievable play by Fatsh (spelling?). Hey, perhaps the same for the Canucks, who knows? It's kind of interesting to think what a full season would have ended up like.

Socreges

Banned
Urge to.... pretend... and troll.... irresistible....

No, not necessarily saying that. But all six? That's pretty remarkable and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's happened during a shortened season.

I was looking for all the predictions we made before the season started.....could only find a few before I got bored

CCF23

01. NYR
02. Boston
03. Carolina
04. Pittsburgh
05. Philly
06. Washington
07. Buffalo
08. TB

Solo

1. Pittsburgh
2. New York Rangers
3. Boston
4. Philadelphia
5. Buffalo
6. Washington
7. Montreal
8. Ottawa
15. Toronto Marlies

Acid

1. Pittsburgh
2. New York Rangers
3. Philly
4. Boston
5. Carolina
6. Washington
7. Florida
8. Ottawa
15. Toronto Maple Laffs

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0120a596ec17970b-800wi

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure we have the tie breaker on the Rangers.

Just need 4 points to get away from that nightmare and 5 get to the one possibility we have of making it out of the 1st round .

Rangers have the ROW tiebreaker right now, so you would need 5 to get out of 8th if the Rangers win out.

Heretic

Urge to.... pretend... and troll.... irresistible....

No, not necessarily saying that. But all six? That's pretty remarkable and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's happened during a shortened season.

That's what makes this league great :) Anything can happen.

Tabris

Well I'm fine with St Louis. My only worry is you'll injure too many of our players for round 2.

I want to play LAK though round 1 for revenge.

EDIT - And the chance of losing blah blah /humble

Socreges

Banned
I didn't.

Which is probably why he "turned it around" so to speak. Wouldn't surprise me if the NHL Brass (or Penguins brass), sat hit down and said "One more and you're history" to him.
Took him longer than that to turn it around

Matt Cooke - A History of Violence

Interesting that every incident happened during his Pittsburgh career. He was a clean player with the Canucks and mostly unknown around the league, though we liked him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ducks can take the queens. Bring them on first round.

Wat. That's... not even possible. There's no way the Queens will drop to 7th, man. You probably won't get to play them these playoffs... unless the Canucks lose.

SCREW YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom