• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Maybe a goal or maybe a high stick by the Sabres...

Fuck. Good goal. 3-2 Sabres. Can't believe these scrubs might end another Pens win streak this season.

Montresor

Well, at least the good news is that we now control our own destiny from here on out.

Rangers' magic number is currently 2.

I'm sorry to say this but the Rangers' magic number is not 2. They have 52 points and Winnipeg has 51 points with 2 games remaining. If the Rangers win one game, they'll only have 54 points, and Winnipeg can overtake that by winning their remaining two games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry to say but the Rangers' magic number is not 2. They have 52 points and Winnipeg has 51 points with 2 games remaining. If the Rangers win one game, they'll only have 54 points, and Winnipeg can overtake that by winning their remaining two games.

Winnipeg only has one game remaining. Thursday against Montreal.

Solo

I think we're almost at the point where more then half of east coast fanbases are calling for a 1st round exit.

At least one of them technically has to be wrong.

Montreal and Ottawa are definitely done in round 1. Toronto would be too but the lucky cunts are gonna get the Habs. Boston will definitely survive round one, as will whatever NY team gets the Caps.

Second round east teams: Boston, New York Rangers/Islanders, Toronto, Pittsburgh

DREW SHORE SH EN GOOOOAAALL

125110_o.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think that might honestly be the first time we've scored with Lundqvist pulled all season.

Not that it's going to matter at this point. Good for Brass, though.

Alucard

Banned
Seriously. Fuck the Buffalo Sabres. Can't believe these guys ended another win streak.

Ah well. Gotta get in these losses to remind the Pens they're vulnerable and have things they can work on. They're already ready for the playoffs.

Montreal and Ottawa are definitely done in round 1. Toronto would be too but the lucky cunts are gonna get the Habs. Boston will definitely survive round one, as will whatever NY team gets the Caps.

Second round east teams: Boston, New York Rangers/Islanders, Toronto, Pittsburgh

Rangers are drawing the eighth seed fo sho and Washington could put up a decent fight against the Isles.

Otherwise I agree completely.

Boston isn't exactly too hot either lately. I can see them dropping a deuce (unless they match up with Ottawa, then a sweep is pretty much guaranteed).

Good to see Mtl going ass first into the playoffs though :p

Razorskin

----- ------
Oh man this made me chuckle.

What makes it perfect is Homer is literally laughing at another person's misfortune. If I remember correctly that's when Flanders's lefty shop fails, right?

Breaks the wishbone and get's the bigger piece, wishes for Flander's shop to fail.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, two games to get two points (or have the Habs take care of the Jets).

Would like to take care of things Thursday so that Saturday can be kind of a fun victory lap around the Devs. Maybe even let Biron get a start. That would be nice.

Also, my playoff tickets arrived today. Would like to be able to use them.

3N16MA

Banned
I'm glad the Sabres are not going to the playoffs. Pens went ape shit in the 3rd yet get outscored 3-1. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Have a good night everyone.

Socreges

Banned
Bottom three teams in the East last season (Habs, Isles, Leafs) have clinched a playoff spot

Three of the bottom four teams in the West last season (BJs, Ducks, Wild) are currently in a playoff spot

Miracles of a shortened season.

calder

Really? Against the Leafs, Isles, Rags, or Sens?...You'd pick all four of those teams over the Caps? Ovechkin seems revitalized.

I think Ted Leonsis' effort to have the sixth seed vacated and allow the Caps to play a 7 game round robin against the SE division was denied, so I'm not sure I'd share your optimism.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bottom three teams in the East last season (Habs, Isles, Leafs) have clinched a playoff spot

Three of the bottom four teams in the West last season (BJs, Ducks, Wild) are currently in a playoff spot

Miracles of a shortened season.

Go Oilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom