• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Are you really this used to arguing with thin air?

WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH

:lol CRY MOAR
tumblr_mgjwae4y4r1r3bsx0o1_250.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey, here we go, DOUCHEBAG ON DOUCHEBAG. Keith elbows Cooke's head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XiTS8NjNao

I don't know how you Chicago or Pens fans can defend Keith or Cooke.
Like the Sedin hit, if Cooke doesn't give a headshot to Keith, he doesn't get one in return.

Keith isn't a dirty player no matter how much you piss and whine about it. If you're gonna cheapshot him, you'd better be ready to get something back. Comparing him to Cooke only adds on to the massive pile of evidence that shows that you're a fucking moron that has no idea what you're talking about.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't overuse that gif, it should stick around. But it won't if we all hate it after 2 pages.

Alucard

Banned
I didn't.

Which is probably why he "turned it around" so to speak. Wouldn't surprise me if the NHL Brass (or Penguins brass), sat hit down and said "One more and you're history" to him.

That's pretty much what happened. He talked with Lemieux, watched 40+ hours of video with Bylsma, and talked about how to play smarter and make better decisions.

And no one is defending Cooke's past actions. What he did to Savard was horrible, but the guy's on my favourite team, so I'll support him as long as he stays away from more stupid plays.

Alucard

Banned
Like the Sedin hit, if Cooke doesn't give a headshot to Keith, he doesn't get one in return.

Keith isn't a dirty player no matter how much you piss and whine about it. If you're gonna cheapshot him, you'd better be ready to get something back. Comparing him to Cooke only adds on to the massive pile of evidence that shows that you're a fucking moron that has no idea what you're talking about.

sincarapointchallengeUMAD.gif

You right, but you mad.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Fucking Sharks. Not only are they great at letting down their fanbase, they're great at letting down everyone else as well.

There's still time. Question mark.

belvedere

Junior Butler
They haven't lost yet you dump in then line change loving cunt.

Hey, we can't all nearly ice the puck all game long with the hopes of some cherry picking goon being in the right place at the right time, virgin.

They have plenty of time to disappoint us all. :p

Acid08

Banned
Hey, we can't all nearly ice the puck all game long with the hopes of some cherry picking goon being in the right place at the right time, virgin.

They have plenty of time to disappoint us all.
We'll lose and you'll get swept by the Kings again. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom