• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, at least the good news is that we now control our own destiny from here on out.

Rangers' magic number is currently 2.

Solo

I just had a thought....Boston and Montreal both lose out. Toronto wins out.

First round: (4) Boston vs (5) Montreal

zedge

Heh. The Saddledome half full of hitmen fans louder than a full dome of flames fans. Crazy. Completely different crowds.

Solo

nobody wins

We'd at least have a shot against Boston - both teams are slumping hard and Habs/Bs is always tight.

I honestly feel like the Leafs will steamroll us based on our current skid and our season series vs the Leafs. It makes me feel sick.

Socreges

Banned
The league won't do a thing about it, even though supplementary discipline is one area where they really could actually help to improve refereeing standards.
Am I the only one who was reasonably happy with the Shanaban era last season (few exceptions)? Anyone else disappointed with him being neutered for this season?

Socreges

Banned
Dunno who Manning (Philly) is, but he just did the best imitation of a pylon that I've ever seen

I don't think marvie has enough time in his day to edit out the thesis you will most likely lay down on topic one alone.
My soothing voice would cure your salty blues instantly

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dunno who Manning (Philly) is, but he just did the best imitation of a pylon that I've ever seen

My soothing voice would cure your salty blues instantly

Have you already forgotten we have Barker on our team?

I wish I could forget :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom