• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Washington is going to sweep the Habs!
Pittsburgh is going to sweep the Habs!

If there is anything those playoffs taught me is that anything is possible. Wash was a #1 seed and Pitts were the Cup champs.

They taught me not to get my hopes up and to hate Michael Fucking Leighton forever.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope Price's confidence isn't shattered after that. He was at the top of the crease and challenging guys before that goal.

Solo

Having Le Gros Bill give you a tap and a cheer in the tunnel before going onto the ice must be the single coolest fucking thing ever.

The only thing that could possibly be better would be the same thing from The Rocket if he were still alive.

Mr.Green

downward_spiral.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Better not give Eller and AGally any PP time after that performance. Who do they think they are, keeping the puck in the offensive zone like that?

Solo

Once again the best line is AGally-Eller-whoever they plug in with them. AGally will be the best player on the team perhaps as soon as next season. The season after that at the latest.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Better not give Eller and AGally any PP time after that performance. Who do they think they are, keeping the puck in the offensive zone like that?
They need to make more stupid blind passes like DD into no where if they want more PP time.

calder

Before every Panthers game there should be a televised warning to their opponents' fans: "WARNING: Your offense is not this good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom