• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
fXMH9eO.jpg

Dat All Staal line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Out for the rest of the game, hopefully Bish's thread title change jinxes the Jets out a playoff spot.

gaming_noob

I have a really stupid feeling that no matter how well Reimer plays in the playoffs Nonis is still going to make a goalie deal.

I think so too based on how hard they were going after freakin Kiprusoff before the deadline. Maybe they're concerned about Reimer's concussion issues...they know more than we do.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Patches came to play. I'd love to see, if only for a period, MT elevate AGally-Eller to the first line with Patches.

No way that ever happens sadly.

Microcosm of DD's play: BGally takes the puck, drives it to the net, and DD doesn't move an inch from the corner, he just stood there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck was that not a penalty shot?!

EDIT: Yup, pretty clearly tripping on the replay. Absolutely should have been a penalty shot for Nash.

Solo

I do believe Habs/Leafs is pretty much confirmed now. Bruins are going to win and thus win the division. Leafs are going to win and thus make it impossible for anyone but the Isles to catch them for 5th.

Only way Leafs/Habs DOESN'T happen now is if the Habs beat the Leafs on Saturday and the Isles win their last two games.

EDIT: Ottawa also gets it if they win out and Habs beat Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom