• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

I don't see anything wrong with that. Though you used to be even more obnoxious when the Gallys or Eller scored. I haven't seen those gifs in a long time.

Gally has 10 points in his last 11 games. It's just that we've moved on from the GIFs.

Until the playoffs, anyway :p

Montresor

Gally has 10 points in his last 11 games. It's just that we've moved on from the GIFs.

Until the playoffs, anyway :p

Oh I wasn't trying to throw a dig at BGally. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with creative and "obnoxious" celebration when your players score. And I loved the two crazy gifs you and RedMan posted whenever the kids in Montreal scored, and I noticed that you guys stopped doing that for some reason.

Solo

Oh I wasn't trying to throw a dig at BGally. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with creative and "obnoxious" celebration when your players score. And I loved the two crazy gifs you and RedMan posted whenever the kids in Montreal scored, and I noticed that you guys stopped doing that for some reason.

I was talking about AGally ;)

And just for you, I will GIF out my ass in the playoffs. Until then, I'll kill you with French Habs rap.

calder

Bish is going to get attacked on twitter just like Evander two did years ago for the new thread title. :( NYJets fans are... harsh. Well maybe they have more to worry about now than their little chant.

Well I'm not terribly confident in tonight's game. The Jets seemed pretty resigned after the Caps loss, and justifiably so they are a real long shot now. Still a win, or at least a solid game, would be a good way to end a season of improvement.

How's the off season thread? It smell like cat piss same as in years past?

This is exactly what I was afraid of, back to the team that can't put away chances and is playing down to a bad team. A fire better light underneath them here quickly in the 2nd or they can kiss a playoff spot goodbye. Game should be 3 or 4 to 2 with all of these chances we've had, but nope, down 2 to 1.

Solo

Is 2010 really that painful for Montreal fans? If Leighton hadn't beat you that stacked Chicago team surely would have.

Washington is going to sweep the Habs!
Pittsburgh is going to sweep the Habs!

If there is anything those playoffs taught me is that anything is possible. Wash was a #1 seed and Pitts were the Cup champs.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This is exactly what I was afraid of, back to the team that can't put away chances and is playing down to a bad team. A fire better light underneath them here quickly in the 2nd or they can kiss a playoff spot goodbye. Game should be 3 or 4 to 2 with all of these chances we've had, but nope, down 2 to 1.
Z and Franzen missing wide open nets is just stupid. This game is going to be so frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom