• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Reimer starting tonight and Flowzak is not playing tonight. :eek:

ibnBnYbk1FpXZP.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bozak out...who the hell will be the 1C? : (

edit: glad to hear Karlsson is back. Now get into the playoffs and if you face us in the 2nd or 3rd round, go take another blade to the tendon.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
STEP!

That 4th line is going to get like 3 shifts in this game. Gilroy is playing as a forward replacing Asham, who has bolted back home because his wife is giving birth.

Spl1nter

Kadri with Kessel and Colborne getting 3rd line minutes, yay!

Hopefully no ryan o'byrne. Avs fans were right he is fucking horrible. I honestly would rather have Kostka (easily much better) or Holzer (at least he hits) in the line up. Actually im quite sure the Marlies entire AHL D line up is better than him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kadri with Kessel and Colborne getting 3rd line minutes, yay!

Hopefully no ryan o'byrne. Avs fans were right he is fucking horrible. I honestly would rather have Kostka (easily much better) or Holzer (at least he hits) in the line up. Actually im quite sure the Marlies entire AHL D line up is better than him.
VGNX2.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
BRASS!

Man I really like Brassard. And look at Zucc mixing it up with dudes 3 times his size.
I have Richards on my fantasy team and picked up Brassard, and Brassard has been racking up more points for me. He was always an interesting player in Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom