• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Boston has two games left though.

I know. But if the Habs can beat Leafs, all it takes is Boston going 1-1-0 for the Habs to win the division. They'd both finish with 63 points but Habs would win on the tie breaker. It's a moot point though if the Habs don't beat the Leafs.

cube444

I know. But if the Habs can beat Leafs, all it takes is Boston going 1-1-0 for the Habs to win the division. They'd both finish with 63 points but Habs would win on the tie breaker. It's a moot point though if the Habs don't beat the Leafs.

Damn. Just saw the ROWs. Should be an interesting weekend.

Solo

Damn. Just saw the ROWs. Should be an interesting weekend.

Yep. Could conceivably come down to the very last (and only, as its a postponed game on Sunday) game on the very last day of the season to determine the East matchups. And it it does come down to the final game..... we are all Sens fans!

I have a good feeling about Caps v. Sens.

If we can keep Ovechkin from dominating the score-sheet Washington falls apart pretty quickly.

Also Riberio is such a fucking shithead, Silf better not be concussed.

cube444

Yep. Could conceivably come down to the very last (and only, as its a postponed game on Sunday) game on the very last day of the season to determine the East matchups.

I think the Caps and Sens will be motivated too. The first to keep the momentum going and the second to avoid 8th and move up as high as possible. I also think the Leafs will be motivated as well to beat the Habs and send them a pre-playoff message.

Mr.Green

Washington and Ottawa.

Boston WILL lose at least one. BELIEVE!

cube444

I have a good feeling about Caps v. Sens.

If we can keep Ovechkin from dominating the score-sheet Washington falls apart pretty quickly.

Also Riberio is such a fucking shithead, Silf better not be concussed.

I honestly think that any #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6 and #4 vs #5 match-up in the East is a coin flip this season.

Alucard

Banned
The Devils? Really? Win some, lose some I guess.

Really hope Neil, Martin, and Crosby are going to be okay for the playoffs. Pens are going to need Sid to take attention away from the rest of Super Team 2013.

cube444

Really hope Neil, Martin, and Crosby are going to be okay for the playoffs. Pens are going to need Sid to take attention away from the rest of Super Team 2013.

I think they're going to need the Overrated Team 2013 to take attention away from Sid because that guy is going to get run hard.

The Rangers are going to pound "super team 2013" into a bloody pulp even if you win.

Alucard

Banned
Karlsson not 100%

Plays 27:11

okaaaaaay

Sens organization a bunch of lying assholes looking for sympathy. CSI Ottawa to cover up Karlsson medical records and falsify Cooke incident recording. Will be enhanced to show super convenient angle of Cooke actually assassinating Karlsson's leg with a hacksaw.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yup, I think home ice is overrated.

Montreal, Pittsburgh and toronto have essentially the same records home and away

NYI are better away and the rest have slight home advantages purely on record

I'd say the only real team to make a case for home ice is San Jose

Alucard

Banned
Montreal, Pittsburgh and toronto have essentially the same records home and away

NYI are better away and the rest have slight home advantages purely on record

I'd say the only real team to make a case for home ice is San Jose

Pens home record: 17-6-0
Leafs home record: 13-8-2

Pens away record: 18-6-0
Leafs away record: 13-8-3

devinporter.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Pens home record: 17-6-0
Leafs home record: 13-8-2

Pens away record: 18-6-0
Leafs away record: 13-8-3

devinporter.jpg

Reading comprehension fail

Pittsburgh home is almost the same as away

Leafs home is basically identical to away

Montreal home is almost the same as away

DANG IT DALLAS!!!

Sigh.... Now we have to show up for the next game and get at least a point, I know Dallas is probably going to play us hard too, we can not afford to slack off now, not after this streak. However we have not won 4 games in a row at all this year yet. :(

MPW

My ideal East playoff would be

1. Pens vs. 8. Isles
2. Habs vs. 7. Rangers
3. Caps vs. 6. Sens
4. Bruins vs. 5. Leafs

Not sure if thats all even possible, but whatever.

this

just need bruins to lose 1 out of 2 games left in reg and habs winning their last game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom