• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens organization a bunch of lying assholes looking for sympathy. CSI Ottawa to cover up Karlsson medical records and falsify Cooke incident recording. Will be enhanced to show super convenient angle of Cooke actually assassinating Karlsson's leg with a hacksaw.

Whats with idiot Pens fans and Karlsson lately?

HEY ASSHOLES, Your dipshit player injured ours, we're supposed to be the salty ones. Not the other way around.

I know you are new to hockey but damn.

Quick

Banned
After Quick's gif, I've retired. Time to delete my folder of horror's.

i1PEWrD2HnNUV.jpg

Say "Staubitz" like Sean Connery without laughing.

HAHAHA OH WOW I JUST DID THIS.

Alucard

Banned
Whats with idiot Pens fans and Karlsson lately?

HEY ASSHOLES, Your dipshit player injured ours, we're supposed to be the salty ones. Not the other way around.

I know you are new to hockey but damn.

Your salty owner started it with his promise to start a criminal investigation into the incident. Eugene Melnyk, Private Eye and Super Sleuth is on the case.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby being medically cleared to return to practice is the top news on NHL.com over multiple teams clinching playoff spots in dramatic fashion?

Quick

Banned
Ugh just reminded me, I need to finish Evangelion 3.0. Started it last night and needed to take a break after the first 45 minutes. I'm not sure if I can't wait for it to be over or if I don't want it to end.

I understand zero Japanese, so I'm waiting on synced up English subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom