• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ssssshhh, don't say his name otherwise he'll show up.

Part of the joy of a Ducks win against the Canucks is the fact he stops posting for a while.
The only good thing about him posting is your translations.

Whoa, first podcast has 133 listeners so far. I was expecting about 5% of that. :lol

Heretic

The only good thing about him posting is your translations.

Whoa, first podcast has 133 listeners so far. I was expecting about 5% of that. :lol

Good job. My ONLY complaint, and it's nit-picking really, is the change in audio quality. Otherwise, great job.

Who had the Hey You Pikachu mic?

Tabris said:
Hi, yes, IMDB? I'd like to report a blooper for 007 Skyfall. It is implied that James Bond 007 engages in sexual contact. This would never happen in real life because sex is revolting and rude. No I will NOT cease with the emails.

Quick

Banned

God damn it, Leafs Twitter. God damn it.

ibedoWqIOHoZsT.gif

Tabris said:
Man, Getzlaf is so much better than the Sedin twins... See? He managed to still outplay us without even touching the ice! Maybe we should start feeding the Sedin twins some Smirnoff the night before a big game?

Hey Heretic, would you accept a first round draft pick, plus the Sedin twins, Corrado AND Kesler for Getzlaf in a contract year?

Also how much does it cost to get a razor? Think I might start wearing my hair Messier style in dedication of how fantastic Mr Getzlaf is. Team Canada 2014 captain for sure.

(Actually it wouldn't surprise me if Tabris pulled the "LOL OH WAS THERE A GAME ON? I WAS OUT WITH FRIENDS AND DIDN'T WATCH IT" card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom